Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Here are my things jags must do from now till draft..

Quote:It's not absurd.

If you're going to make an absolutely horrible retort, at least provide reason as to why you're saying it. Cook can play behind a horrid line, Fournette absolutely cannot and if you think you can you haven't watched him for a split second. Cook is the back for what we know and to be honest for what we don't know, Cook is the better back by far I will never know why anyone would put future bust Fournette over Cook. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If you're going to make an absolutely horrible retort, at least provide reason as to why you're saying it. Cook can play behind a horrid line, Fournette absolutely cannot and if you think you can you haven't watched him for a split second. Cook is the back for what we know and to be honest for what we don't know, Cook is the better back by far I will never know why anyone would put future bust Fournette over Cook.

Yea, I'd like you to tell me how you really feel about Cook/Fournette though. That seemed forced and kind of rehearsed. Let us really have it.

-grab a qb in fa

-cut henne

-build the oline

-grab a pass rusher

-resign Prince and Cyp

-draft bap 

-start season

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Cut M. Lewis, Odrick, House

Sign 2 Guards (Warford and Zeitlar)

Keep Linder at Center

Sign Eric Berry if we can, if not resign Cyp if staying cover 3. 

Sign JPP

Move DFJ to Strong Side LB

Draft Best Available Player. I'm not sold that Allen will be off the board in the top 3, regardless of who we sign in FA, I would still draft him. I'm also okay with Fournette, Adams (if no Berry), and Hooker. 

Try to draft a prospect QB somewhere in there.  

Build depth at O-Line

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Just Zeitler, Warford, Berry, and JPP. No sweat.

Quote:Cook played behind a terrible line (I can't believe Francois is still walking).  He has a burst we haven't seen by a back coming out of college in years.  He can compensate for a line that isn't dominant with that burst, Fournette can't.
Cook is better than Fournette. That line he was running behind was HORRIBLE Boselli should have been starting at Center over Everly

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2017, 08:02 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:Cook is better than Fournette. That line he was running behind was HORRIBLE Boselli should have been starting at Center over Everly
Plus he lit it up in Bowl game.   Fournette said forget team spirit and didn't.  

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Cook over fournette

Here is the number one thing that we have yet to do...sign Beachum. If we don't sign him can you imagine the trouble we are in? All of a sudden LT becomes number one priority with no good options available

Quote:Here is the number one thing that we have yet to do...sign Beachum. If we don't sign him can you imagine the trouble we are in? All of a sudden LT becomes number one priority with no good options available
It's a team option.  Is there any reason they wouldn't pick up the four year option?  

Quote:It's a team option.  Is there any reason they wouldn't pick up the four year option?

My bad, I thought it was a 1 year deal like prince