Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What type of Greg Olson Offense should we expect?

Quote:Our RB was averaging 4 yards per carry, but we decided to abandon the run in the 2nd half down buy one score and facing a defense that was missing their best player. Olson was far more impressive in the preseason with a vanilla play book.

OMG. And they were hella struggling to stop the run too. I just didn't get it. I screamed RUN THE BALL at least 20 times. Folks were laughing at me.

They just seem nervous, jittery, lacking compusure. Was a frantic affair. They'll fix it.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No sense of anything....just as if they were playing together for the first time.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Thanks for providing that insightful information. Now I'm really depressed !!!

I'm no Patriots football, but I'm feeling a little deflated right now.

Quote:I'm no Patriots football, but I'm feeling a little deflated right now.

I see what you did there

Quote:OMG. And they were hella struggling to stop the run too. I just didn't get it. I screamed RUN THE BALL at least 20 times. Folks were laughing at me.

They just seem nervous, jittery, lacking compusure. Was a frantic affair. They'll fix it.

They gave up on the running game at a point in the game when they should have been attacking the Panthers defense on the ground.  The play calling felt like we were down by 20 pts and not 8.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

White chocolate left

Ground game opened up even more

So of course, we abandoned it

#Because...

"When something is working, you have to stop doing that something because that's the last thing the other team will suspect."

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Lol. In other words, #Because...

Whoever came up with that is a damn genius

Honestly we can just close all the threads on this forum and simply have one called, #BecauseJags, because really, because Jags...

Quote:White chocolate left

Ground game opened up even more

So of course, we abandoned it

#Because...

They were missing Star Lotulieleleele from the start of the game.  We seemed to expose that on one of the drives at least.

I heared that they choose plays to give players the chance to make plays. Lets pick plays that's gonna change the game and let the playmakers make them. Let them choose to be that maker. Stop letting them play with training wheels. We pick the play and they need to make it happen. They have to believe in themselves. We will be fine.