Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Boselli and Lageman on 1010xl right now

Just tuned in.

Talking about AJ Cann. Zane Beadles didnt have a goid year, he was supposed to solidify that part off the line and he didnt do that.

Cann is nasty, with a strong punch arm.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Boselli just said Linder will be a pro bowl player, he is that good.

Wow!

Thanks for the heads up tuned in now.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

The line is getting mean. Luke better watch out. 

Quote:Boselli just said Linder will be a pro bowl player, he is that good.

Wow!
Boselli is a homer of the HIGHEST order

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2015, 07:36 PM by Chuckd.)

Quote:Boselli is a homer of the HIGHEST order
Ya think?

No doubt tho, Linder is a good player that by year's end was playing at a high level. Could be a great guard.

I think LJ will surprise some people this year and be fine. Having more talent around him will certainly help. Beadles had turnstile syndrome last year.
<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

Wow!

That's really not that farfetched.

Wow!
That moment you realize Zane Beadles was a probowl player...

If Cann is as advertised, we should just strictly draft guards in the 3rd rounds. It'll be a home run every time.

Quote:Boselli is a homer of the HIGHEST order

It was Lageman that said Linder was the best rookie guard he's seen. Boselli said Zack Martin (Cowboys).

Quote:If Cann is as advertised, we should just strictly draft guards in the 3rd rounds. It'll be a home run every time.

So says Will Rackley
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:So says Will Rackley

I'll see your Will Rackley and raise you with Vince Manuwai.

Quote:So says Will Rackley

Ugh. I remember everyone that worked for the Jags tried to make him out to be some kind of steal in the 3rd round when we drafted him. On the bright side, I don't think Dave would ever draft a player from friggin Lehigh so highly.
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

Caldwell likes Florida colleges and big name schools.

Quote:Caldwell likes Florida colleges and big name schools.

Big name schools happen to usually have the most big name talent
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Caldwell likes Florida colleges and big name schools.

Good.

Quote:Ugh. I remember everyone that worked for the Jags tried to make him out to be some kind of steal in the 3rd round when we drafted him. On the bright side, I don't think Dave would ever draft a player from friggin Lehigh so highly.

Rackley went about where most people expected him to go. I don't think he was a reach in any way. He just was not very good.

;

;

Quote:Rackley went about where most people expected him to go. I don't think he was a reach in any way. He just was not very good.

Certainly a disappointment
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

On Will Rackley....

He is still in the league so you can hardly call that a bad 3rd round selection.  People outside of the Jaguars noticed the play of Linder.  It is never as clear cut or homerisim.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:On Will Rackley....

He is still in the league so you can hardly call that a bad 3rd round selection.  People outside of the Jaguars noticed the play of Linder.  It is never as clear cut or homerisim.
No, it's just homerism because Boselli likes the guy.  To heck with what others are saying.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]