Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TJ Yeldon for OROY?

Yeldon is probably going to start at the RB position in a system where we are going to run a lot and take a lot of pressure off of a young QB. With the improved offensive line and rookie RBs usually being the easiest learning curve, you think Yeldon has a [BLEEP] against Winston, Cooper, etc?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Let's pump the brakes a bit, shall we?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

TJ Yeldon is going to be a HOFer, I just know it.

Why not OROY and DROY? Throw in MVP too.

Oh boy.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

How about we wait until we actually see him in a game first?

If either of the first round QB's do well, they'll most likely get it.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2015, 04:34 PM by knarnn.)

A lot of competition for OROY this year. Cooper, White, Gurley, Gordon, Parker, Perriman Winston, Mariota...and that's just a sample of this deep offensive rookie class.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I vote Sterling.. Those Monmouth guys can ball..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2015, 04:39 PM by WingerDinger.)

Do they have a Practice Squad Offensive ROY? If not, they needs one..

Or a UDFAPSOROY?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Why not OROY and DROY? Throw in MVP too.

Can't be MVP.  That's going to be Bortles.

OROY is going to be Yeldon

DROY is going to be Fowler

MVP is Bortles

Coach of the Year is Gus Bradley

Jags go 16-0, and then defeat the Indianapolis Colts in the Divisional Round 70-0, then we beat the Patriots in the Conference Championship 35-0, and then finally beat the Seahawks in the Super Bowl in a low scoring game of 28-0, and the 72' Dolphins welcome a new team into the club, and put down the champagne.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

He's #3 in fantasy rankings for rookies on NFL.com. So at least the perception is there.   

PFT has a new poll.  They list 5 first round players.  No mention of T.J. Yeldon,  Ameer Abdullah,  Tevin Coleman,  or anyone else that wasn't selected in Round 1:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-the-year/

Quote:PFT has a new poll.  They list 5 first round players.  No mention of T.J. Yeldon,  Ameer Abdullah,  Tevin Coleman,  or anyone else that wasn't selected in Round 1:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-the-year/
Yeldon should be included based on the fact that he'll be getting as much volume as those other guys (more than Gurley I bet), but I get why they stuck to the first round also.

Quote:Yeldon should be included based on the fact that he'll be getting as much volume as those other guys (more than Gurley I bet), but I get why they stuck to the first round also.

At the very least,  they probably should have added ' Other'  as a choice.   ' Other' probably would have received at least 25 % of the vote.

Quote:At the very least,  they probably should have added ' Other'  as a choice.   ' Other' probably would have received at least 25 % of the vote.

True, an other category would have been sufficient.

I honestly don't even think it's far fetched. I get it, one person hopes on the train and "all aboard" but we can all make preseason predictions. Yeldon will get a bunch of carries in a run-oriented offense. Running backs and QBs usually get this award. Yeldon outplayed Eddie Lacey his Freshmen year and Lacey won OROY. He can ball.

I hope Yeldon has a good Madden rating.
Shock the world

Quote:I hope Yeldon has a good Madden rating.

78 overall

84 speed

Just you watch.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:78 overall

84 speed

Just you watch.

Ugh. I'm hoping at least an 88 speed. Otherwise I gotta put Robinson in there.
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2015, 11:49 PM by Jinjo.)

Quote:Ugh. I'm hoping at least an 88 speed. Otherwise I gotta put Robinson in there.

Nah hes gonna be worse than that. All they look at is 40 time for rookies. Luckily last year was the last year I wasted my money on that garbage. The game has just got worse and worse since 08. Not falling for their trap anymore.