Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jags Unrestricted Free Agent List. Keep or toss

Quote:Chief have to franchise him or Berry unless they can't tag Berry again. I'd go after whichever they don't sign for sure.

The Chiefs apparently are allowed to tag Berry again, but that would guarantee he a long holdout. Berry recently said he will not play under the franchise tag.

Quote:I'd like to see the team keep Benn. He's a hell of a special teamer and decent depth.

Me too. Special teams value often makes or breaks a player's employment. Benn has been outstanding on special teams.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If Berry is available you grab him. Point blank period. He is the best safety in the game today.

He never gives up nor takes plays off. He hasnt since college.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote: 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Prince Amukamara ...re-sign if reasonable contract, decent but not a playmaker.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Luke Joeckel ...let him go, poor play and injury.   

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Tyson Alualu ...re-sign if minimal contract, decent rotational player with versatility but replaceable.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Abry Jones ...re-sign and pay him, solid big DT that has earned his new contract.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Johnathan Cyprien ...re-sign if minimal contract, however someone will pay him more than his worth.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Bryan Walters ...re-sign if minimal contract, good 4th/5th WR that also contributes on ST.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Arrelious Benn ...re-sign if minimal contract, good 4th/5th WR that also contributes on ST.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Patrick Omameh ...let him go, part of the interior problem, nothing special.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Jordan Hill ...let him go, former 3rd round pick was mediocre and too many better DTs on roster.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Joe Banyard ...let him go, nothing special, can call him in later if needed

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Denard Robinson ...let him go, I wish him well.

I agree with all of this with the exception of Omameh. 

He was a back-up RT forced into playing LG by injury and actually looked pretty good there until he was also injured. He may be decent cheap depth with versatility for the O-Line. 

Quote:I agree with all of this with the exception of Omameh.

He was a back-up RT forced into playing LG by injury and actually looked pretty good there until he was also injured. He may be decent cheap depth with versatility for the O-Line.

Agreed.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Jordan Hill had 5.5 sacks in his 2nd season (2014). I remember thinking he had a bright future. What the heck happened?

Keep Abry Jones and Amukumara and everyone else is gone. If we plan to draft Fournette we need to resign Cyprien or just draft Jamal Adams. Sign a guard and RT. 

Quote:If Berry is available you grab him. Point blank period. He is the best safety in the game today.

He never gives up nor takes plays off. He hasnt since college.

Berry wants to be a Chief. He will not allow himself to be available.

Keep Cyp,Jones, and Amukamara

...and Benn.

'02