Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What camp battles intrigues you most?

Storm Johnson vs Toby Gerhart

Cann vs Beadles

Bennett vs Miller

Greene vs all other slots

What are yours

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015, 09:39 AM by La Arma.)

Bennett is not battling Miller. Bennett is more of a 3 tech.

I'm curious to see who wins the job at FS and which of the RBs stick
@OnGuardJax

Quote:Storm Johnson vs Toby Gerhart

Cann vs Beadles

Bennett vs Miller

What are yours

Bennett plays a different position from Miller.   If Bennett makes the team, he will back up Marks. 

The position battle that most intrigues me right now is Beadles vs Cann.   Cann is by all reports a high quality draft pick, described by some TV pundits as "a 10-year starter."   Beadles was pretty weak at the beginning of the 2014 season, but according to the coaches, he played a lot better later in the year.   If Cann beats him out, this will be Beadles' last year here.     

Cann and Beadles really.

Surprised no one has mentioned Wiz vs Bowanko.

Cann and Beadles

FS position

Blake Bortles vs Jake Waters.....I kid I kid

[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Wisniewski vs Bowanko - I expect Wisniewski to win this battle easily.

Beadles vs Cann - I think experience wins out to start the year, but Cann ends up the starter by the end of the season.

Brown vs. Sample - This is under the assumption the reports I read are correct and he is getting a shot at FS.

D-Rob vs. Yeldon - This will only fire up D-Rob even more. Yeldon better work hard.

Seeing who is going to be our starting LG and C is intriguing.

Quote:Seeing who is going to be our starting LG and C is intriguing.
Agreed. Competition across the line. If the line improves to atleast top half in run blocking and pass protection, Bortles will start looking like a franchise qb on the field
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Storm Johnson vs Toby Gerhart

Cann vs Beadles

Bennett vs Miller

What are yours

More like Bennett vs. Ziggy Hood to be Marks's backup. Roy Miller is a lock to start at nose tackle if he's healthy. I believe Abry Jones will be Miller's backup. 

"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Quote:More like Bennett vs. Ziggy Hood to be Marks's backup. Roy Miller is a lock to start at nose tackle if he's healthy. I believe Abry Jones will be Miller's backup.

Yup. Dave will have to be creative to keep Hood and Bennett. If Marks isn't ready to go he may start the season on the PUP or you may see Hood or Bennett put on IR for some small injury.

Abry Jones seems safe as the back NT for now.

Obviously Cann vs. Beadles, then Sample vs. Marshall
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:Cann and Beadles

FS position

This.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

People are sleeping on Shoelace but we'll see. Shoelace vs. Yeldon will be exciting.

I honestly expect Shoelace to hold onto the starting job with Yeldon spelling him until that time he breaks out.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:People are sleeping on Shoelace but we'll see. Shoelace vs. Yeldon will be exciting.

I honestly expect Shoelace to hold onto the starting job with Yeldon spelling him until that time he breaks out.

Same here. I'm not too excited about the "battle" here since I feel its already decided for now
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I think Marks will pup list to start the season as well.

Our Dline is going to be beast!

Quote:People are sleeping on Shoelace but we'll see. Shoelace vs. Yeldon will be exciting.

They will split carries anyways, I dont think it matters who starts

FS

G

C

are the battles i'm looking at

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Beadles vs. Cann

Wisniewski vs. Bowanko

Fowler vs. Clemons

Free safety and the position battles at OL are what I'm interested in. Both are big keys to whether this season includes enough improvement or more struggles. Bortles cannot be hit as much as past year. Period. It can't even be close.