Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AJ Cann

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20...ht-on-time

Great read. This guy is motivated, and wants to play for this team. Best of luck.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I watched him play, and he definitely is a mauler with a mean streak.  Put him between Wiz and Joeckel and the left side of the line should be as strong as the right projects to be.  Bortles should have a cleaner pocket next year to do some work in.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

AJ is our starting RG for the future. Not sure he starts over Beadles this year, but it definitely lights a fire under his [BLEEP]
Shock the world

Cann vs. Beadles and Wiz vs. Bowanko is much better competition then we have had in the past few years. No more Brewster vs. McClendon

Quote:AJ is our starting RG for the future. Not sure he starts over Beadles this year, but it definitely lights a fire under his [BLEEP]

You mean LG?

Quote:Cann vs. Beadles and Wiz vs. Bowanko is much better competition then we have had in the past few years. No more Brewster vs. McClendon

Thank the lord...man that was depressing. 

Quote:Thank the lord...man that was depressing. 

brewster just couldnt get stronger. i thought he had it in him but the guy was just too weak in the end. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:You mean LG?

Yes yes LG, my bad.

Linder is a monster I know that haha
Shock the world

My favorite pick of the draft. Send beadles to the unemployment line. 

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2015, 09:05 PM by FgallosJAGS.)

Quote:Yes yes LG, my bad.

Linder is a monster I know that haha
LINDERRRRR HAHA. Dude is like a professional hunter, anyone else follow him on Insta ?

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:I watched him play, and he definitely is a mauler with a mean streak. Put him between Wiz and Joeckel and the left side of the line should be as strong as the right projects to be. Bortles should have a cleaner pocket next year to do some work in.
It'll atleast give us a running game, which would be Bortles' best friend.
No commercial messages in sigs

Cann is a nasty mauler do doubt. Does he remind anybody else of Vince Manuwai in that respect?

I do think he is gonna have issues blocking quicker interior guys in pass pro though. He's a a little slow footed but I think he can clean it up technique wise and be good. I'll never complain when lineman are picked and I like the selection.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:LINDERRRRR HAHA. Dude is like a professional hunter, anyone else follow him on Insta ?

I follow him also. At least he isn't out there doing stupid crap like some players and just doing what he loves.
Shock the world

Quote: 

and on a team that went 3-13 last season but has some promising pieces on offense including former USC receiver Ace Sanders.
Ha.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

They had to give a shout out to a former Gamecock.

Quote:My favorite pick of the draft. Send Beadles to the unemployment line. 

More likely there will be a competition in training camp for the starting job and Zane Beadles is demoted to backup before we cut him. That will make A.J. Cann better and guarantee he has a backup who knows the system for his rookie season.

Caldwell said this was not a need pick.    He said they picked him because he unexpectedly slid down the draft board.   

Quote:Caldwell said this was not a need pick. He said they picked him because he unexpectedly slid down the draft board.   

It was not considered a need because Zane Beadles signed a multi-year contract to start at left guard last year, but I think anyone who watched Jaguars games last year will say A.J. Cann is an upgrade.

Quote:Caldwell said this was not a need pick.    He said they picked him because he unexpectedly slid down the draft board.   

i didnt think it was a need pick. beadles has talent and can be really good. 

what i like about it is that now the next guy up behind him isnt a grocery bagger for any other team. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

I think with Beadles is that the contract was written so that it is really a two year deal. 

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/jacksonville-...e-beadles/

So Cann is the starter no later than 2016. Would not shock me if it is sooner.

;

;