Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars War Room - Dante Fowler jr

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2015, 10:01 PM by BritishJag.)

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...83c8d8cd27

I love these videos.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I like the pick. Big time pick if they mold him into what we think he can be.

I love the different personalities, Dave is nerdy, then Shad is all business like and Gus is all hyped loud lol  

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

One of the most questioned picks ever was Seattle selecting some dude out of WVU name Bruce Irvin --- I think it was #15.

NICE !!!

Quote:One of the most questioned picks ever was Seattle selecting some dude out of WVU name Bruce Irvin --- I think it was #15.

NICE !!!

Some dude? Your an idiot buddy

Quote:Some dude? Your an idiot buddy

Take it easy man. He wasn't saying it like that...
Shock the world

OMG.  Does Caldwell really say JagWIRES?  Nooooooo!

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:OMG.  Does Caldwell really say JagWIRES?  Nooooooo!

It's his accent...people from where he's from talk like that. It's not a pretty thing.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Caldwell is super awkward
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

lol Caldwell. Feel free to leave those shoes in Chicago.

It's funny. They were talking about bolstering sponsorship being a key to improving revenue. Wonder what Fan Duel paid to get their name plastered on the table, the walls, and the water bottles in the war room? We might have the only name sponsor for our war room in the league.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:lol Caldwell. Feel free to leave those shoes in Chicago.

Caldwell is a funny dude
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Honestly, I'll take my chances of being permanently banned on this website, but if people are literally cowering over Fowler being the first pick, what in the actual [BLEEP] were you thinking in your head when we pick Alualu in the first round several years ago? Come on, this is an actual good pick whereas Alualu should have been 3rd round AT BEST. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015, 01:53 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

Typical casual sports fans place the whole basket of eggs on one draft pick. It's important but I think the Greg Olsen hiring with the Wisnewski and Thomas signings are just as important. Have to keep focused on the big picture and that's what our team's staff is doing. We kept hearing about the LEO position since Gus's arrival but the only players we've had to play it are Andre Branch, Ryan Davis and Jason Babin? This guy gives us the flexibility at the position necessary to do what we want. Look at what our defense is looking like....

Sergio Brown (FS)                                                                                                              Johnathan Cyprien (SS)                      

Telvin Smith (OLB)          Paul Posluszny (MLB)                        Dan Skuta (OLB)

Devon House (CB)  Aaron Colvin (NCB)             Dante Fowler (DE/OLB)  Sen'Derrick Marks (DT)   Roy Miller (DT)  Ryan Davis (DE)                 Dwayne Gratz (CB)

I for one would like to see Landon Collins at Safety also and then try getting some offensive playmakers.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Typical casual sports fans place the whole basket of eggs on one draft pick. It's important but I think the Greg Olsen hiring with the Wisnewski and Thomas signings are just as important. Have to keep focused on the big picture and that's what our team's staff is doing. We kept hearing about the LEO position since Gus's arrival but the only players we've had to play it are Andre Branch, Ryan Davis and Jason Babin? This guy gives us the flexibility at the position necessary to do what we want. Look at what our defense is looking like....

Sergio Brown (FS)                                                                                                              Johnathan Cyprien (SS)                      

Telvin Smith (OLB)          Paul Posluszny (MLB)                        Dan Skuta (OLB)

Devon House (CB)  Aaron Colvin (NCB)             Dante Fowler (DE/OLB)  Sen'Derrick Marks (DT)   Roy Miller (DT)  Ryan Davis (DE)                 Dwayne Gratz (CB)

I for one would like to see Landon Collins at Safety also and then try getting some offensive playmakers.

Landon Collins is strictly a SS would would challenge Cyp, but what we really need is a FS like Eric Rowe so we can take Sergio out of this starting line-up.

BTW, I see Demetrius McCray starting at CB. House and Gratz will likely duke it out for the other spot.

'02

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015, 02:34 AM by jagsfreak27.)

Quote:Landon Collins is strictly a SS would would challenge Cyp, but what we really need is a FS like Eric Rowe so we can take Sergio out of this starting line-up.

BTW, I see Demetrius McCray starting at CB. House and Gratz will likely duke it out for the other spot.
He most certaintly is not "strictly a strong safety"
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:It's funny. They were talking about bolstering sponsorship being a key to improving revenue. Wonder what Fan Duel paid to get their name plastered on the table, the walls, and the water bottles in the war room? We might have the only name sponsor for our war room in the league.

I noticed that as well, make your money Shad. If a company is gonna pay some cash for water bottle labels and table covers I think its a good deal for the organization.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:Landon Collins is strictly a SS would would challenge Cyp, but what we really need is a FS like Eric Rowe so we can take Sergio out of this starting line-up.

Slide Odrick in there as well

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015, 06:08 AM by The Real Marty.)

Quote:It's funny. They were talking about bolstering sponsorship being a key to improving revenue. Wonder what Fan Duel paid to get their name plastered on the table, the walls, and the water bottles in the war room? We might have the only name sponsor for our war room in the league.

That's a good catch.   Michael Silver wrote about it.  

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...nte-fowler

"The turnaround on the business side has been striking -- in a typically shrewd move, Khan brokered a deal for sponsorship of the war room, with fantasy-sports site Fan Duel paying for the naming rights."

It was probably Mark Lamping, but since Khan employs Mark Lamping, I guess he can get the credit.  

Quote:He most certaintly is not "strictly a strong safety"

He most certainly is at the NFL level