Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
GTA V

Hi all,

I'm currently doing a fun little side mission in Story Mode where I need to collect the letter scraps. I'm currently on 22/50. There's one which I believe is better accessed by helicoper...

So, with that in mind, I've scoured the internet for the best place to get a helicopter, one post suggests that there's one available at Trevor's airfield once the "Three's Company" mission is complete.. I've completed that mission so am I to assume that this helicopter is available there 24/7 now?

I'm at work currently, which is why I come here instead of actually trying it out myself.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yes, Trevor's Frogger should be available at all times.  I think you have to go there as Trevor, though.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Yes, Trevor's Frogger should be available at all times.  I think you have to go there as Trevor, though.  

Suits me, thanks!

Side question, is this game still worth buying right now? It's always on sale but not sure if it still holds up
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Side question, is this game still worth buying right now? It's always on sale but not sure if it still holds up
It will forever hold up. I wouldn't pay more than $30 though...G2A is your friend. Also, it can still totally pwn a GPU (or CPU, especially CPU) if given the right mix of settings.

Quote:Side question, is this game still worth buying right now? It's always on sale but not sure if it still holds up

I've only just got it like 4 weeks ago and so many of my contacts on Xbox Live still actively play it.

Story mode is so much fun too. I'd say yes it is.

Thanks guys. Darlo add my gamertag:

imtheblkranger
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Thanks guys. Darlo add my gamertag:

imtheblkranger

Done!

So I'm kinda stuck.. there's an FIB mission in North Blaine County and every time I drive up to it, it says 'Mission has been disrupted please come back later' or words to the effect.

Also, Trevor and Michael have been exiled from the city of Los Santos, any time I enter, Martin's henchmen come after me..I can play with all 3 characters but I'm limited..

I'm assuming when I've completed the FIB mission, Michael & Trevor can enter the city again? Any ideas on how to do this mission without it being disrupted?

Quote:So I'm kinda stuck.. there's an FIB mission in North Blaine County and every time I drive up to it, it says 'Mission has been disrupted please come back later' or words to the effect.

Also, Trevor and Michael have been exiled from the city of Los Santos, any time I enter, Martin's henchmen come after me..I can play with all 3 characters but I'm limited..

I'm assuming when I've completed the FIB mission, Michael & Trevor can enter the city again? Any ideas on how to do this mission without it being disrupted?

IIRC, you have to give it time, like it's telling you.  Save a few times to advance days and/or work on a few side missions and try again later.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:IIRC, you have to give it time, like it's telling you.  Save a few times to advance days and/or work on a few side missions and try again later.

Thanks, I've tried that and a few days have passed on the game.. I'll try again after work tonight I guess..

Quote:Thanks, I've tried that and a few days have passed on the game.. I'll try again after work tonight I guess..

It's been a while since I played missions, so don't take my word as gospel.

gamefaq.com is good for searching these kind of questions

Good luck!

FIB mission is one of my favorites.

Quote:It's been a while since I played missions, so don't take my word as gospel.

gamefaq.com is good for searching these kind of questions

Good luck!

FIB mission is one of my favorites.

Great, thanks.

I'll report back with my progress for anyone who is interested.

I managed to unlock the FIB mission and have completed it.. I'm now allowed into the city with all 3 characters!

Today I finished the big heists and missions on story mode.. I still have a few things to do on there, but I think it's almost time for me to venture online.

I haven't even bothered to get online in like 2 weeks lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I haven't even bothered to get online in like 2 weeks lol

I haven't had a real go yet.. I hear it's like playing a new game altogether.

Only thing I've tried online so far are races.

Shame, I'm on PS4.

Quote:Only thing I've tried online so far are races.

Shame, I'm on PS4.

That is a shame.. if you switch allegiances, let me know! :woot:

It is worth it cause has online mode. So most likely wont have to ever buy new gta game.

Just spend an arm and leg for anything. So replay value is great. If ya dont mind spending on shark cards.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags