Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Teams can no longer ignore the Jaguars

http://torotimes.com/2015/04/26/texans-c...e-jaguars/

Great read.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We are in the shadows until we're not! Until the Jags start putting a hurtin' on teams, we'll remain irrelevant. Been that way since the early 2000's and pundits have stopped giving us the benefit of a doubt. I do believe good days are ahead though.

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Tired of hearing about it. Time to back it up.

That says "Texans" but regardless I'm not sure why the Texans would be ignoring us in the first place considering it wasn't but a season a go when we swept them.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Talk is great. We have to see the results on the field.

Would love to sweep them this season.

Written by the world known Richard Walker.  I hope but just playing the wait and see angle this year.  It will help me from not throwing my remote at the TV.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I doubt any team ignores any team on its schedule, they might not game plan as hard, but they don't ignore them.

Totally disagree with this...

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Wide Receiver Justin Blackmon has been identified as a cancer...

Blackmon would be welcomed back by teammates, coaches and at least most fans. Sure he's had his off-field struggles, but nobody has ever suggested he's some sort of locker room cancer.

'02

Every opponent is pencilling us in as a win. Even when I look at our schedule, there's not a single game that looks like a surefire win

Quote:Every opponent is pencilling us in as a win. Even when I look at our schedule, there's not a single game that looks like a surefire win
New England looks like a surefire win to me.

Quote:Every opponent is pencilling us in as a win. Even when I look at our schedule, there's not a single game that looks like a surefire win

Well exactly when was the last time the Jags played a team that could be considered a "surefire win"?

It's been a while, although right now the Browns seem like the closest thing lately.

TBH, the Jags really should be able to beat the Buccaneers this season, even in Tampa Bay. They are probably going to have a rookie QB starting for them this season.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Nice article, but I think we should let our gameplay speak for itself. Until I see different, we are number 32 in ranking.

Quote:New England looks like a surefire win to me.
 this guy gets it

The past couple of years the Jaguars has gotten preseason respect but then the season starts. More proof the talent is better than they play the coaching just sucks. Get you a coach Dave before you go down with this shipwreck named SS Gus.

Quote:The past couple of years the Jaguars has gotten preseason respect but then the season starts. More proof the talent is better than they play the coaching just sucks. Get you a coach Dave before you go down with this shipwreck named SS Gus.
its not a coaching problem

We've been under the radar every preseason but we deserve it. 0-4, 0-5 starts year after year

That was a pretty bad read, quite frankly.

Quote:http://torotimes.com/2015/04/26/texans-c...e-jaguars/

Great read.
Lets be clear here, I do not expect the Jaguars to finish the season with a better record than the Texans (barring major injuries)

from the link above

-----

You have to love when the Texan fans are fearing the Jaguars but clearly state that the Colts will win the division, so basically from what I took from the read is watch out the Jaguars might come close to breaking .500 this year. 

SIgh, reminds me of the thread that somebody posted saying ewww look Peyton Manning mentioned the Jaguars, then I listen to the podcast and he stated

a London fan asked him about Blaine Bortles which was to say that both of our last QBs have been a joke and that are only fans are from a country desperate to get a team yet it was put on the thread as if we should all be happy that the future HOF QB even mentioned our favorite team.

The fact is if the team and us fans truly want respect in the NFL than it has to be earned both from the players on the field and the fans showing up supporting our team and acting classy.

Our new motto:  "You can't ignore us because 1 of our 4 wins may come against you"

Joking aside, you can ignore anyone in the NFL; unless that team is starting Johnny Manziel at QB.