Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Teams can no longer ignore the Jaguars

Quote:The past couple of years the Jaguars has gotten preseason respect but then the season starts. More proof the talent is better than they play the coaching just sucks. Get you a coach Dave before you go down with this shipwreck named SS Gus.

While Gus is still unproven one way or another, our talent over the past few years sucked (e.g. undeveloped) compared to other rosters.    Our skill positions consisted of Bortles, Shorts, M. Lee, A Rob, Hurns, DRob, and Gerhert.

There are no other teams that had a worse/undeveloped offensive roster at the skill positions at that given point in time (2014).  Shall we evaluate the OLIne where we had a rookie C and OG starting?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The sports media over the last two years have never really written any negative remarks towards the type of coach or coaching style Gus Bradley brings to the franchise, but when it is all over the only thing that truly matters is the win column.

This is the year for Gus Bradley to show up and take the young talent given to him and coach them towards victory.

At the end of this season we will know if Gus is truly the best coach the Jaguars have ever had or the worst.

Quote:http://torotimes.com/2015/04/26/texans-c...e-jaguars/

Great read.

He says the Texans are gaining ground on Indy...  :whistling:

Until the Texans draft a franchise quarterback, teams are ignoring them.

Quote:He says the Texans are gaining ground on Indy...  :whistling:
It's all about the QB. Until Bortles develops and Ten/Hou find their QB, the Colts will run away with the division every year.

Winning cures all. But that's why it's any given Sunday. We've all seen upsets. And if you guys could upset your division this year it would be great. I get really tired of seeing Luck everywhere.

Quote:It's all about the QB. Until Bortles develops and Ten/Hou find their QB, the Colts will run away with the division every year.

exactly

Haha, I've heard that we should be feared for what 7-8 years now with no signs of life? 

WE'VE FLATLINED... CALL IT! 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Teams can't. But the national media sure can. With the third pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Jackson... <cut to commercial>
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Haha, I've heard that we should be feared for what 7-8 years now with no signs of life?

Ummmmm...no.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Kotite, that would be funny if it wasn't true. :thumbsup:

I don't know it's pretty much put up or shut up this year. We're going into year 3 of this new regime and I think the fans of this team really need a shoulder to lean on. Sometimes you have to take a step back to take two steps forward and I'm hoping that's what we do this year. 8-8 might be a little lofty but another 4-12 or worse year and I'm off the Gus Bus.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Teams can't. But the national media sure can. With the third pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Jackson... <cut to commercial>

I noticed that too. 2 straight picks, then as soon as "the pick is in" ticker for the Jags shows up, it's straight to commercial.

I thought of that post last night when it happened again...

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]