Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles: Arm 'deteriorated' from overuse as a rookie

10% bodyfat......that's quite a big change, if true.  He should be ripped.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2015, 10:44 AM by Deacon.)

I seriously wonder about the problem solving skills and technical knowledge of a lot of people on this board.

I can honestly envision some of the posters on here having the following episode in their life:

<p style="margin-left:40px;">"Dang! My car won't start. This car is such a loser. I don't even care what the reason is, I expected it to start and it didn't! Total piece of monkey poo this thing is."

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

<p style="margin-left:40px;">"The reason it won't start is because you didn't put gas in it. Shouldn't you have checked the fuel gauge from time to time?"

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

<p style="margin-left:40px;">"I don't wanna hear any of your namby pamby, loser-life 'reasons' you loser!"

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:you know what i dont like hearing from my franchise quarterback? excuses.

Maybe you need to get your hearing checked then.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Get this man an elite RB before his arm falls off. Melvin Gordon with pick 3.

Quote:Get this man an elite RB before his arm falls off. Melvin Gordon with pick 3.
I'm really starting to like the Boise St RB at the top of round 2. Might be just as good still allowing for DL/EDGE in round 1

good thing thats the opposite of what he said

Quote:Oh, and by the way, that 'deteriorated' arm threw alot less int's towards the end of the season, for whatever it's worth
Early season:  

Mechanics ok + Poor vison = lots o’ interceptions

Late season:

Mechanics poor + Better vision = Less interceptions

New season:

Mechanics good + Vision good = ?

Quote:Get this man an elite RB before his arm falls off. Melvin Gordon with pick 3.

Adorable

;

;

Quote:I still think Bortles can be the guy, but I think the Jags should try to get another young QB in camp on the cheap.

Look at a team like the Jets who destroy every quarterback they pick.  With Fitzpatrick starting for them, I say we offer them a late round pick to pry Geno Smith away.  He was a productive college quarterback with lots of upside. 

Competition is a good thing.

No thanks.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Tweedle Dee

Quote:It's the Jaguars way ever since this new regime took over. Wait until you hear some of these characters on here come up with the excuses when the pressure is on and the losses pile up. They'll code it with another word called "reasons" though. Look out for it.

Tweedle Dumb

I know reading comprehension is a commodity in the world today, and it's clear that neither of you managed to get any. 

It's usually the mentally challenged among us who equate actual reasons and facts with excuses because they're simply not smart enough to understand any better.  I'm sure as these two luminaries are performing menial tasks for minimum wage, they've managed to find some way to make excuses for their own lives, but it's not an excuse as far as they're concerned.  It's just a way of life.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I still think Bortles can be the guy, but I think the Jags should try to get another young QB in camp on the cheap.

Look at a team like the Jets who destroy every quarterback they pick.  With Fitzpatrick starting for them, I say we offer them a late round pick to pry Geno Smith away.  He was a productive college quarterback with lots of upside. 

They did this last year.  Stephen Morris from the U. "another young QB in camp on the cheap"  They kept him around on the practice squad last season.  He makes the team this year.

No thanks. If Bortles Busts which I doubt he will, The Jags will pitfall and Bradley/Caldwell will be out. There should be no backup plan. Give all the coach attention to Bortles, Not some rookie QB who likely will never do anything.

Can't wait to see whats next. 

Quote:It's the Jaguars way ever since this new regime took over. Wait until you hear some of these characters on here come up with the excuses when the pressure is on and the losses pile up. They'll code it with another word called "reasons" though. Look out for it.
You mean FBT and the clowns.  It's been going far longer than that.  Their excuse making goes back to Shack Harris, then Gene, Now the current regime

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Tweedle Dee

Tweedle Dumb

I know reading comprehension is a commodity in the world today, and it's clear that neither of you managed to get any. 

It's usually the mentally challenged among us who equate actual reasons and facts with excuses because they're simply not smart enough to understand any better.  I'm sure as these two luminaries are performing menial tasks for minimum wage, they've managed to find some way to make excuses for their own lives, but it's not an excuse as far as they're concerned.  It's just a way of life.
Were you dropped on your head as a kid or did you just get bullied throughout your childhood.  2/3 of your post are insulting people and you are by far the poorest excuse of a moderator I have ever seen.   Oh I better shut up before you ban me again.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Look at a team like the Jets who destroy every quarterback they pick. With Fitzpatrick starting for them, I say we offer them a late round pick to pry Geno Smith away. He was a productive college quarterback with lots of upside.

Are you serious ?

You cannot be serious!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you even watch Geno Smith play last season?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

You hear excuses, I hear reflection, self analysis, acceptance and plan to fix it.  Good things IMO.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2015, 08:54 PM by Bullseye.)

PHaze...what excuses have this regime offered, exactly?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Tweedle Dee

Tweedle Dumb

Do not say "mentally challenged."  Feel free to get in online feuds as much as you like but do not insult people with different intellectual disabilities by calling those you have a problem with "mentally challenged." There is no need for this kind of ignorance. Thank you.

Quote:Early season:

Mechanics ok + Poor vison = lots o’ interceptions

Late season:

Mechanics poor + Better vision = Less interceptions

New season:

Mechanics good + Vision good = ?

Lots of touchdowns?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS