Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Do you believe the Jags win more than 5 games
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Pre Draft Vegas has us at 5.5 wins. You believe more or less

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2015, 06:19 PM by jaguarmvp.)

I'm going to say more but just slightly more.  I'm going to be optimistic with 6 wins.  Too many question marks right now.l

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yes, I believe we will win more or less than 5 games.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Is this a trick question?

No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2015, 06:21 PM by jseymour.)

I think somewhere between 6 and 8 wins - but I do not believe less than 5. And yes or no means what?

Could you repeat the question?

6 wins.

Didn't vote, cause question is worded weird.

Not sure about wins/losses. We have a potential to have several drafted players be starters.

Looking at it last night, I see 6-10. If we get lucky, people emerge, and another team or two has a set back, I could see us going 7-9 or 8-8 but I think 6-7 is a reasonable expectation and if we are just in the games and competing closely for wins, I'm okay with that.
<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

I'm gonna say 5 wins or under (since I'm always wrong)

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Poll is derp.

Over 5 wins.

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2015, 08:06 PM by Haterade.)

We're going into this season with more than half our starters either freshly acquired or in their sophmore year

Looking at the schedule, I can easily see us getting 8-9 wins if the offense improves.

Quote:We're going into this season with more than half our starters either freshly acquired or in their sophmore year
What's your point?

I'm at 6 before the draft with a good draft we could do 8
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2015, 08:28 PM by David4499.)

If they only need to win 1 to win less than 5, then yes... they will win less than 5. Even if they get to 10 they will have won less than 5.

Off season threads....SMH

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Do you believe the Jags win or less than 5 games

Huh?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Yes, I believe we will win more or less than 5 games.
this. Smile

How does a team win 5.5 games? win five and the .5 is a draw? :mellow:

I very early on said that I think the bottom line must win quota is at least 6. So, 5.5 (rounded up) would get us there... just. Vegas isn't influenced by the Gus juice, so if (at this time) they think we can strain/squeeze out 5.5 then I suppose it is an objective opinion that we might be looking a little better this season. Agreed, it's very little, but hey... considering what our track record has been like in recent years, 6-10 almost makes you feel good... almost. Sick

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Quote:this. Smile

How does a team win 5.5 games? win five and the .5 is a draw? :mellow:

I very early on said that I think the bottom line must win quota is at least 6. So, 5.5 (rounded up) would get us there... just. Vegas isn't influenced by the Gus juice, so if (at this time) they think we can strain/squeeze out 5.5 then I suppose it is an objective opinion that we might be looking a little better this season. Agreed, it's very little, but hey... considering what our track record has been like in recent years, 6-10 almost makes you feel good... almost. Sick

FWIW, Vegas has a pretty good record when it comes to football odds. If they have us at 5 games a 6 or 7 win season isn't out of the question.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Uhhh...Yes? No? I don't know how to answer this question.  

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2015, 10:15 PM by GlockBortles.)

without actually looking at the schedule i'll go with 7

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2015, 01:28 AM by BassX97.)

Without having seen schedule: 7

Having seen schedule: 5-6.

This young team isn't ready for those grueling rode trips. With that said, Getting a quality RB is getting more important by the day considering the news coming out with bortles having Arm Fatigue, The road schedule, etc.

Can't wait to see whats next.