Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The Official Schedule Release Thread***

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2015, 08:17 PM by knarnn.)

TBA: 8pm tonight. Make your predictions here. Will the Jags get more than one prime time game? Will there be any extended road trips? Will we open at home?

Edit: and here it is!

[Image: CDJ6QKmWEAAU_7v.jpg]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

One Thursday night game vs a division opponent 

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2015, 12:12 PM by Teal Curtain.)

Quote:TBA: 8pm tonight. Make your predictions here. Will the Jags get more than one prime time game? Will there be any extended road trips? Will we open at home?
No

Yep, prediction: There will be an away game, London, then bye, then away game! (London is an away game, because technically it is)

Yeah

Quote:TBA: 8pm tonight. Make your predictions here. Will the Jags get more than one prime time game? Will there be any extended road trips? Will we open at home?
Will the Jaguars get more than one prime time game?

Initially not.

Extended road trips?  Probably.

Open at home?  Maybe...but I'd bet Carolina is an early season opponent.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Will the team get 4 road games in the first 6 for the third straight year?

Quote:Will the team get 4 road games in the first 6 for the third straight year?

Probably.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We'll have one primetime on a Thursday, against Indy, we played Ten last year and Hou the previous year on Thursdays. Open on the road against NO. And we'll play our road games against NE and NYJ back to back
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

One Sunday night or Monday night game and I'm happy.

And also start the season at home...
Shock the world

My predictions: 

-Thursday night game will be against the Texans late in the season

-First game will be an away game

-Bye week after the London game

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

My wish list

1. Two Primetime games both at home

2. Opening game at home

I highly doubt we get a Sunday night or Monday. You've been able to pencil the Jags in for Sunday at 1pm for years. Hope I'm wrong
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Don't count on any prime time showing. Until we start winning and shutting up the reporters and idiots, we will continue to have Sunday games. In time....

GO JAGS!!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

There will be a three game road trip around Halloween in order to accommodate the FL-GA game.

The one Prime Time game will be on a Thursday Night, late in the season and it will most likely be a Division rival.

The team will open the season on the Road.

And I'm an optimist!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Well.....dont get your hopes up for any primetime games. We are not a very popular team around the nation, add the fact we suck ( or have sucked) and it does not garner a lot of favor in prime time games for us. NFL is all about money and ratings and unfortunately, we won't get too many of those. I hope we can atleast get a Monday Night game. We will be on National TV atleast twice with London and Thursday night game. 

I actually want a Thanksgiving Day game, if we could get that, id be happy. Or a Monday night game. Don't get your hopes up for Sunday night though. 

Quote:I highly doubt we get a Sunday night or Monday. You've been able to pencil the Jags in for Sunday at 1pm for years. Hope I'm wrong

About a 0.0% chance of a Sunday night game

Anything less than seven home Monday night games and I'll be disappointed.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Very interested in when the away game at New Orleans will be.  Might end up being a road trip for me.  I've never been to an away Jags game and that would be a city worth going to for other reasons as well.

I'll be at the NO game

Quote:Well.....dont get your hopes up for any primetime games. We are not a very popular team around the nation, add the fact we suck ( or have sucked) and it does not garner a lot of favor in prime time games for us. NFL is all about money and ratings and unfortunately, we won't get too many of those. I hope we can atleast get a Monday Night game. We will be on National TV atleast twice with London and Thursday night game. 

I actually want a Thanksgiving Day game, if we could get that, id be happy. Or a Monday night game. Don't get your hopes up for Sunday night though. 

With the Lions hosting the Jaguars in 2016,   I think the Jags would have a realistic chance to be in a Thanksgiving Day game in 2016 if the team makes significant tangible improvement in 2015.

Quote: With the Lions hosting the Jaguars in 2016, I think the Jags would have a realistic chance to be in a Thanksgiving Day game in 2016 if the team makes significant tangible improvement in 2015.

I doubt it. The powers that be seem to be favoring the divisional or "old rivalry" thanksgiving games as of late.

Btw it just leaked that the Packers and Bears will play on thanksgiving night this year.