Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The Official Schedule Release Thread***

Quote:I'll be at the NO game

Me too. Will be alot of Jaguar fans there.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I doubt it. The powers that be seem to be favoring the divisional or "old rivalry" thanksgiving games as of late.

Btw it just leaked that the Packers and Bears will play on thanksgiving night this year.

If it comes down to Jacksonville or Tennessee,  the Lions other home AFC in 2016,   right now I like the Jags chances of being the Lions Thanksgiving Day opponent.   If Blake Bortles makes a considerable jump this season,    many people around the U.S. are going to want to see him on National TV in 2016.   Whether that will be enough to overcome the divisional/ old rivalry factor is a fair question though.

10/25 buffalo London game is at 0930 our time

Think that was old news but pretty cool anyways

Quote:Me too. Will be alot of Jaguar fans there.

When AR15 tosses you the ball after he scores his second TD make sure you sock that fan that keeps trying to steal the football!!

Want to go to the Jets game

Quote:If it comes down to Jacksonville or Tennessee,  the Lions other home AFC in 2016,   right now I like the Jags chances of being the Lions Thanksgiving Day opponent.   If Blake Bortles makes a considerable jump this season,    many people around the U.S. are going to want to see him on National TV in 2016.   Whether that will be enough to overcome the divisional/ old rivalry factor is a fair question though.
The Lions facing an AFC team when CBS has the early game is out the window since they now do  Network flexing..  CBS had the Lions-Packers game last season on Thanksgiving...  I suspect the same thing in Dallas if both AFC opponents are not attractive TV games...  Until the Jags play better and the national media pays attention ( still many otherwise smart sports guys who think that nobody goes to games), we'll see what we get...

I have no idea if the following info is accurate but it's being reported that Jacksonville will be at New Orleans on Sunday, November 29.   With this being one of the early games that day:

https://twitter.com/bustedcoverage/statu...9583869952

Quote:The Lions facing an AFC team when CBS has the early game is out the window since they now do  Network flexing..  CBS had the Lions-Packers game last season on Thanksgiving...  I suspect the same thing in Dallas if both AFC opponents are not attractive TV games...  Until the Jags play better and the national media pays attention ( still many otherwise smart sports guys who think that nobody goes to games), we'll see what we get...

One slight correction.   The Lions hosted the Bears last season on Thanksgiving.

Basically,  while you and knarnn made good points,  if the Jaguars improve in 2015 to the extent that team ownership,  the team brass,  and fan base are happy with the results,  the 2016 annual Lions Thanksgiving Day is in play for the Jaguars.

Schedule release has never been important to me. I already know who we play. Now I just wanna beat them regardless of what day.

I predict a 9:30 am kickoff, an 8pm Thursday night kickoff, a 4:15 kickoff and a bunch of 1 pm kickoffs.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

The New Orleans game couldn't have been on a worse weekened in my opinion.  Not sure if I'll be able to make it now.  Was hoping for October and some Halloween themed hoopla.

Im thinking we Play Jets then NE or NE/Jets then to London. I wouldnt mind having a home game to kick things off tho.

Quote:The New Orleans game couldn't have been on a worse weekened in my opinion. Not sure if I'll be able to make it now. Was hoping for October and some Halloween themed hoopla.

Agree. Sucks.

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2015, 07:48 PM by BritishJag.)

[Image: hERnTEc.png]

Smile

tacks @ Tampa Bay week 1 will be interesting, as will Pitt @ NE.

Quote:Week 5 Jaguars @ Tampa Bay

Week 6 Jaguars @ New England

Week 7 Bills @ Jaguars

tacks @ Tampa Bay week 1 will be interesting, as will Pitt @ NE.
If thats true then my NE then to London was right. Wonder if we end up opening at NY then?

[BLEEP] tacks again.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Could definitely win 3 of 5 to start the season.

Nice Bye placement and a 4 pm home game along with a home Thursday night game... not a bad schedule.  We could've been away on Thursday.

At NE, at Indy back to back.

Ouch.

ugly schedule