Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The Official Schedule Release Thread***

Quote:Kind of sucks only 1 home game from week 3 - week 11. (I don't count London as a home game) 
You don't???   lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I usually don't say this (or care), but this schedule is looking rough.  This isn't a rebuilding year either, they gotta win these games.  Bortles better be good... 

Quote:You don't??? lol

I don't think anyone outside of the UK does.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Goodell hates the Jaguars.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We're doomed!

Quote:We're doomed!

2-14 here we come.

Quote:I don't think anyone outside of the UK does.
Big Grin

It's the only "home" game for me!

Im happy with the late bye. Also hoping to get a Win right off the bat, that would be so nice.

Beating the pats and colts back to back will be nice

ah the good ol Pool jokes on NFL Network. Also love that the TNG is NFL network only. Isnt one shared on CBS.

Who else thinks 2-0 Jags to start the season to get the momentum going???? That will make us feel better when we have to play Patriots and Colts week 3 and 4.

No west coast games.

New Orleans over XMAS.

One of the AWAY games is in Tampa.

Two HOME games to start the season.

I'm liking the schedule; thank you NFL.

<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">

[Image: it-could-have-been-worse-samuel-l-jackson-gif.gif]

Quote:No west coast games.

New Orleans over XMAS.

One of the AWAY games is in Tampa.

Two HOME games to start the season.

I'm liking the schedule; thank you NFL.

Thats a good way to look at it. Minus for me no West coast mes no chance of going to a game

It might be the homer in me but this team can be 5-2 going into the bye. That would set up for some exciting late season games with playoffs on the line. 

<p style="margin-left:0px;text-align:left;font-size:12px;">*September 13: Carolina, 1 p.m. (FOX)-W

<p style="margin-left:0px;text-align:left;font-size:12px;">*September 20: Miami, 4:05 p.m. (CBS)- W

<p style="margin-left:0px;text-align:left;font-size:12px;">*September 27: at New England, 1 p.m. (CBS)- L

<p style="margin-left:0px;text-align:left;font-size:12px;">*October 4: at Indianapolis, 1 p.m. (CBS)- L

<p style="margin-left:0px;text-align:left;font-size:12px;">*October 11: at Tampa Bay, 1 p.m. (CBS)- W

<p style="margin-left:0px;text-align:left;font-size:12px;">*October 18: Houston, 1 p.m. (CBS)- W 

<p style="margin-left:0px;text-align:left;font-size:12px;">*October 25: Buffalo (London), 9:30 a.m. (TBA) W

<p style="margin-left:0px;text-align:left;font-size:12px;"> 

<p style="margin-left:0px;text-align:left;font-size:12px;">Those first 2 games are huge knowing NE and Indy are next.

Quote: Big Grin

It's the only "home" game for me!

It's a home game but it's not a "home-field advantage" is what I mean. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2015, 08:44 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:It's a home game but it's not a "home-field advantage" is what I mean. 
Oh I know, it's the only Jags game within a few thousand miles of me that's all.

I do think the Wembley games offer the Jags a slight advantage over away games though. Most of the fans get behind the Jags (Jaxson really helps).

This shouldn't be of any surprise. We know our opponents for next year when the season ends it's just a matter of where and when. I think we have a chance to get off on the right foot with 2 winnable home games to start the season. How long has it been since the Jaguars had a winning record during the regular season? We can do it September 13th.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:[Image: it-could-have-been-worse-samuel-l-jackson-gif.gif]
^^^ THIS Go Jags!!!

It's unbelievable the amount of Panthers fans I see on Twitter already claiming that they are 1-0... here's what they had to say..

Panthers vs Jaguars week 1? That's a little early for a bye week isn't it?

The Panthers play the Jaguars Week 1...LOL that's a win

The @Panthers starting off with a (hopeful) dominant win at @Jaguars to get the season started. A nice tune-up game.

Jaguars week 1 @Panthers we 1-0 already

Nothing makes me smile more than the @Panthers opening with the mighty Jacksonville Jaguars.

Wow... The amount of disrespect and lack of knowledge of some of these people is ridiculous. It's going to be a good game and obviously I hope we win.
Shock the world