Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Buccaneers didn't think Blake Bortles was an 'alpha male'

You have to take these pseudo football analyst with a grain of salt.

This reminds me of Alfie's analysis of Poz last year when he was pointing out how he was missing his assignments.

It was true he was missing assignments, but what Alfie failed to understand was that players in team sports will sacrifice their responsibilities in order to help a team mate who is struggling with their own role. One of the biggest parts of being a teammate is helping a fellow teammate out.

Alfie doesn't understand this because he has never actually participated in a team sport in his life. Alfie's analysis was based on pure ignorance much like this guy's assumptions.

You have to understand that people like this have done nothing football wise their entire life. They don't have a better understanding, all they have is a venue.

You need to remember this with these blogger sites and understand all the true value they really have to offer is their willingness to scour other legit news sources and consolidate that info. Other than that, their editorials and opinion pieces are really nothing more qualified than what you will find as an opinion on a message board. That is really their only qualification

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2015, 12:57 PM by Catfanatic1979v1.)

Alfie comes across as this life long couch sitter, hipster nerd with little social skills who has an anger issue revolving around criticism. He has huge gaps in his knowledge base of how to play the game and has literally said in the comments section to me that things like footwork do not affect down field throws. What he knows about football, he learned from the internet and that is it. He also learned his lesson from last year that you don't bully posters about who your team should pick and then act like it never happened. he did that for months and would literally post like 40 comments in a thread fighting people like a child. It looked like someone with a mental disorder having an episode - the sheer number of angry posts seemed to indicate that. He gets called out on that to this day - sometimes multiple times in a day. The guy is an complete embarrassment.

Quote:Alfie comes across as this life long couch sitter, hipster nerd with little social skills who has an anger issue revolving around criticism. He has huge gaps in his knowledge base of how to play the game and has literally said in the comments section to me that things like footwork do not affect down field throws. What he knows about football, he learned from the internet and that is it. He also learned his lesson from last year that you don't bully posters about who your team should pick and then act like it never happened. he did that for months and would literally post like 40 comments in a thread fighting people like a child. It looked like someone with a mental disorder having an episode - the sheer number of angry posts seemed to indicate that. He gets called out on that to this day - sometimes multiple times in a day. The guy is an complete embarrassment.

With a name like Alfie, what do you expect?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I think people who call others insecure and idiots have innate ties to those terms to apply them externally.

I also find Winston rather rah rah and immature and wonder how he'll adapt to the pressures of the big league.

I don't know much about Mariota but hope he does well. The league needs more quality QBs.

So by a transitive property are you trying to tell me that you're rah rah and immature?
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."