Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags agree to 1 year deal with Wisnewski

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'>Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter </a> 

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/589471456620326912' title="11:52 AM - 18 Apr 2015">34 seconds ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Jaguars agreed on a 1-year deal with former Raiders C Stefan Wisnewski, per league source

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Per Schefter.

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

@AdamSchefter: Jaguars agreed on a 1-year deal with former Raiders C Stefan Wisnewski, per league source.

I like it. Adds depth to the interior.
Crab Cakes and Football! That's what Jacksonville does!

Nice! Quality depth at the very least
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

WAYYYYYY UP I FEEL BLESSED

Championship

Yes i'm happy about this, I wanted to sign 2 solid vets on the OL with starting experience, we had too many rookies last year, now we can focus on other positions in the draft, maybe draft a OL in 6 or 7th round 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

WAYYYYYY UP I FEEL BLESSED

Young and has some experience...Started every game but three for last 4 years.

Depth and competition. You have to like that.

Great pickup.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

I like it. If he is healthy, they can always extend him
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Great pick up. I bet he starts. But like others have said " at very least quality back up" I also believe we need some o-line help. But sooner than 6 or 7. I am thinking 3 or 4. Or both.

Great pickup by Caldwell, got him on a one year prove-it deal. I'd have him as the favorite to win the starting center spot and makes Bowanko good depth.

If this guy is good then is Bowenko going to move to guard and replace Beadle?

Hard not to like any attempt to improve or deepen the O-Line.

Whoever loses the starting center job wiill be the first interior offensive linemen of the bench. Being the primary back up at both Guard spots as well as Center.

Just turned 26. Nice. Sound like a prove it deal.

Quote:Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">34 seconds ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Jaguars agreed on a 1-year deal with former Raiders C Stefan Wisnewski, per league source

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Per Schefter.

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">

</div>

terrific addition. 1 year deal will be a prove it contract. if he comes in and beats out bowanko and has a good season, im sure he gets a new deal and our line only gets better. 

if he doesnt beat out bowanko he is there for depth and doesnt cost us anything next year. 

win/win

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Good signing, not sure if we get Jennings, but to be honest, id rather draft a WR like Cooper. 

Quote:If this guy is good then is Bowenko going to move to guard and replace Beadle?

If anyone challenges Beadles it's probably Wisnewski.  He has played guard before and Caldwell mentioned his "position flexibility"  in his statement.