Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Terrell Owens Didn't Make Hall of Fame....Again.

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2017, 08:09 PM by Tuxedo.)

What an absolute joke. Arguably the best WR in NFL history not named Jerry Rice and he still doesn't get in after the BS the voters pulled last season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Agreed

They hate him, I doubt he gets in this decade.

110% deserves to be in. An absolutely fantastic player.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:They hate him, I doubt he gets in this decade.

Unfortunately, you may be right. They released the five that missed the cut and T.O. didn't even make the list. Honestly, they need to start revoking credentials because it's embarrassing they're doing this just because he was too much of a diva for their tastes.

It's personal when it comes to TO and the voters.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I believe Boselli deserves to be in the HOF more than Owens. Tony was the greatest LT I've ever seen in my lifetime, short career or not. He was better than Anthony Munoz, who is widely considered as the best of all time. If Tony doesn't get it, I don't think Terrell should get in. Terrell while very good, was not the greatest player ever at his position.

Quote:I believe Boselli deserves to be in the HOF more than Owens. Tony was the greatest LT I've ever seen in my lifetime, short career or not. He was better than Anthony Munoz, who is widely considered as the best of all time. If Tony doesn't get it, I don't think Terrell should get in. Terrell while very good, was not the greatest player ever at his position.

Top 3

Jerry Rice

Randy moss

Terrell Owens

He's a sure fire hall of famer based on talent. Easily.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Top 3

Jerry Rice

Randy moss

Terrell Owens

He's a sure fire hall of famer based on talent. Easily.

I disagree.

1.Jerry Rice

2. Randy Moss

3. Calvin Johnson

4. Isaac Bruce

5. Chris Carter

6. Marvin Harrison

7. Larry Fitzgerald

8. Reggie Wayne

9. Terrell Owens

Quote:I disagree.

1.Jerry Rice

2. Randy Moss

3. Calvin Johnson

4. Isaac Bruce

5. Chris Carter

6. Marvin Harrison

7. Larry Fitzgerald

8. Reggie Wayne

9. Terrell Owens
lol, if TO had Peyton Manning as his QB he would of probably been the best WR of all time. TO is easily a top 5 WR of all time.

1.Jerry Rice

2. Randy Moss

3. Calvin Johnson

4. Isaac Bruce

5. Chris Carter

6. Marvin Harrison

7. Larry Fitzgerald

8. Reggie Wayne

9. Terrell Owens
Looooooooool

Holt in his prime was better than Bruce IMO and its hard to leave Steve Largent off the list. I would put both of those guys over Reggie Wayne

Owens was a monster in his day and yes he deserves to be there.  He will get it pretty soon.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Deserves to be in. Attitude or not

4 out of 5 WRs in the NFL today are divas like Owens.

1.Jerry Rice

2. Randy Moss

3. Calvin Johnson

4. Isaac Bruce

5. Chris Carter

6. Marvin Harrison

7. Larry Fitzgerald

8. Reggie Wayne

9. Terrell Owens

A WR that should warrant very serious HOF consideration when he's eligible is Anquan Boldin.  It remains to be seen if Boldin will play another season.  But at present,  he's only 27 catches from being 4th all time in NFL receptions.  This doesn't even factor in his excellent blocking over the years. 

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2017, 02:44 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote: A WR that should warrant very serious HOF consideration when he's eligible is Anquan Boldin.  It remains to be seen if Boldin will play another season.  But at present,  he's only 27 catches from being 4th all time in NFL receptions.  This doesn't even factor in his excellent blocking over the years. 
Andre Johnson should get serious consideration. I think he was better than Boldin.  To do what AJ did in his career with the QBs he had is impressive to say the least.  He was among the best WR in the game for many years, if he had a top QB for that stretch he might of sat at the top by himself.  

Good.  Neither Donovan McNabb.   Wink

Quote:Andre Johnson should get serious consideration. I think he was better than Boldin.  To do what AJ did in his career with the QBs he had is impressive to say the least.  He was among the best WR in the game for many years, if he had a top QB for that stretch he might of sat at the top by himself.  

I think both Andre Johnson and Anquan Boldin eventually belong in the HOF.  You certainly make a very strong case for Andre Johnson.  He provided more of the big play dimension,  while Boldin is at or near the top of the list of WRs in helping move the chains.

Quote:I think both Andre Johnson and Anquan Boldin eventually belong in the HOF.  You certainly make a very strong case for Andre Johnson.  He provided more of the big play dimension,  while Boldin is at or near the top of the list of WRs in helping move the chains.
One could make a case for Steve Smith as well imo.  

1.Jerry Rice

2. Randy Moss

3. Calvin Johnson

4. Isaac Bruce

5. Chris Carter

6. Marvin Harrison

7. Larry Fitzgerald

8. Reggie Wayne

9. Terrell Owens

Wow. You're trying too hard.