Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson's comments on missing the Super Bowl

Trade him while he still has value!

A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Trade him while he still has value!

Why do you say that? Any player who has value to another team obviously is even more valuable to us.

Quote:You still don't know the media talks to players all over the league during Super Bowl Week? The article explains that.

Stay at home and don't respond to media requests. I guess that may solve the issue?

Quote:Stay at home and don't respond to media requests. I guess that may solve the issue?

That would not solve anything.

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2017, 06:11 PM by git'er_done.)

Quote:That would not solve anything.

Bwaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaaa. Neither does this conversation.

Or this thread. Serious, why did you even post this? Anything anyone says about Robinson you disagree with. "He's only been in the league 3 years, why's he complaining?" Your response: "I think he's talking about the media circus." "Don't engage with the media. Lay low." Your response: "That would not solve anything."

You're just a difficult and annoying person. That's it.

Quote:Bwaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaaa. Neither does this conversation.

Or this thread. Serious, why did you even post this? Anything anyone says about Robinson you disagree with. "He's only been in the league 3 years, why's he complaining?" Your response: "I think he's talking about the media circus." "Don't engage with the media. Lay low." Your response: "That would not solve anything."

You're just a difficult and annoying person. That's it.

I am difficult and annoying if other people choose that perspective in the first place and treat me as such.

The problem is way too many people just want to be negative about the Jaguars when it would be much better and more logical to hope for a brighter future.

Quote:I am difficult and annoying if other people choose that perspective in the first place and treat me as such.

The problem is way too many people just want to be negative about the Jaguars when it would be much better and more logical to hope for a brighter future.

So its our fault you're an [BLEEP] hole?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Objectional isn't always negitive. It is reality. How can you defend someone who says London feels like a real home game. And The fans here don't support us.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Objectional isn't always negitive. It is reality. How can you defend someone who says London feels like a real home game. And The fans here don't support us.

Lol who said that??

Quote:Lol who said that??

Allen Robinson

Know your team.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Robinson and the Jags are 1-9 in September over the past 3 seasons.

Personally, I'd like to just make it to October and still be in contention for the playoffs.

Quote:Allen Robinson

Know your team.

Yes sir!!!!!

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2017, 11:06 AM by pirkster.)

Quote:Robinson and the Jags are 1-9 in September over the past 3 seasons.

Personally, I'd like to just make it to October and still be in contention for the playoffs.

Scary thing is, we still were in it.  Or at least, should have been.

Our division leaders were still at or under .500 at that point, and our final regular season games were all division teams.

Every single time the division is so easily set up to be taken, we seem to be inversely incapable of capitalizing on it.  Even in the JDR years where we had the chance to control our own destiny, we would let it slip through.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

It's definitely a little concerning to see the things he says repeatedly in the media about the team.  Either he is extremely disgruntled or he is oblivious.  Either way, he needs to be pulled aside and take a media 101 class.  I get he may not be happy with the qb situation, but neither are many of the other wide receivers in the NFL.  You don't see them taking jabs at the fans and the team throughout the year.

I look forward to him going on another tattoo show and getting another jacked up tattoo though.

Allen Robinson has a little diva streak. He's not a full-blown diva though. 

I don't blame him for being frustrated with the QB situation or even the fans to some degree.  He just needs to know not to blab that stuff into microphones. 

If Blake (or the next guy up) can start delivering the ball with better accuracy, the wins will come, then the fans will come and A.R. will be just fine. 

Not concerned. 

Quote:Objectional isn't always negitive. It is reality. How can you defend someone who says London feels like a real home game. And The fans here don't support us.
Did he lie?

Quote:Did he lie?

When ya potential is sky high. After a monster season. Ya can't blame fans for expecting more.

Just like at any job.......

If you hustle day one.......

Can't stop rest of the week..

#Gojags

Notice how they moved the game up to September in 2016 and 2017 so the London fans can see the Jags prior to be eliminated from the playoffs.  Also, the London fans are expending $$ on worthless preseason games so it's easy to get excited for 1 regular season game per year in September.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2017, 02:06 PM by mikesez.)

If you watched the Super Bowl, you saw refs consistently call defensive pass interference - perhaps even too much.

Allen Robinson and other Jaguars receivers simply don't get those calls if they are playing a marquee opponent.  They take the abuse, they aren't able to make as many catches, and they don't even get the penalty flag to show for it.

You know it.

He knows it.

How do you expect him to feel about it?!

My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2017, 02:22 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:Notice how they moved the game up to September in 2016 and 2017 so the London fans can see the Jags prior to be eliminated from the playoffs. Also, the London fans are expending $$ on worthless preseason games so it's easy to get excited for 1 regular season game per year in September.
Because it is still new to them. Just like if the world cup game was played here. It would be jam packed.

And even pre events would.

Had a team moved there perm after first few years. All the hype would die down.

It is just a special event. Nothing more nothing less.

With the exception of the London Jags fans.

It is no different then the Jags new to Jacksonville back in mid to late 90s.

#Gojags