Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson's comments on missing the Super Bowl

She probably has me on ignore, but it's worth repeating...

There's been plenty of change, but still no change of outcome.

That's even more reason the boos are justified.

It would be insane to have changed nothing and the outcome still not change.

There's been plenty of change.  However, none of them have made a positive effect on the W column.

Boos are justified.  Completely.  It shows the passion of a fan, whether you agree or disagree with the booing.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hopefully Robinson has figured out that the vast majority of those boos were directed at the same QB he showed his own frustration with --  and even more of them were aimed at the HC. 

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2017, 12:57 PM by JackCity.)

Also must be noted that Jacksonville is arguably one of the lowest pressure places to play in the NFL.

If the players think the fans reaction is bad then they should try imagine what it would be like in Philly or NY if they were as inept as we have been for this long.

Quote:When fans buy tickets, Shad Khan is happy. Booing at the stadium has no effect on his wallet. If fans show up and boo, how does that help the team? The same way it helps when they show up and cheer: more money for Khan. So there isn't any reason to go to a game and boo.
There isn't any reason not to boo either.  The team has given fans more than enough reason to boo as they see fit regardless of what you think. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Hopefully Robinson has figured out that the vast majority of those boos were directed at the same QB he showed his own frustration with --  and even more of them were aimed at the HC. 

Now that head coach is gone, so the booing can stop .

Quote: 

You know for a fact I never jumped on any other team's bandwagon. I said many times Jacksonville is the LAST team I began rooting for!

That is interesting, I thought you were a Broncos fan because of Tebow? You became a Jags fan after Tebowmania? Nice! 

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2017, 02:35 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:That is interesting, I thought you were a Broncos fan because of Tebow? You became a Jags fan after Tebowmania? Nice! 

How many times did I say I began rooting for the Broncos before I became a Jaguars fan? I rooted for the Broncos when we beat them in the 1996 playoffs and became a Jaguars fan eight months later.

Quote:Also must be noted that Jacksonville is arguably one of the lowest pressure places to play in the NFL.

If the players think the fans reaction is bad then they should try imagine what it would be like in Philly or NY if they were as inept as we have been for this long

Yea no doubt.  Up north.  They would of ate Robinson for breakfast.  But than again?  Eli is a lot better now than Blake is. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Yea no doubt. Up north. They would of ate Robinson for breakfast. But than again? Eli is a lot better now than Blake is.

Arob better watch. That tom doesn't send him to the artic circle. Maybe.

His hands will improve then. Underestimate tom. At your peril.

Quote:Now that head coach is gone, so the booing can stop .
Well, the season is over, so it's moot.

P.S. BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Quote:Well, the season is over, so it's moot.

P.S. BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I meant booing at the stadium when we play there can stop.

Quote:I meant booing at the stadium when we play there can stop.

We'll always boo the Broncos and Packers when they play at Everbank.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Didn't realize players could tell fans when to boo or other fans telling people they shouldn't boo. I thought we lived in a free NFL??

Quote:Didn't realize players could tell fans when to boo or other fans telling people they shouldn't boo. I thought we lived in a free NFL??

LOL This is a free message board. As long as I follow the rules I can say stuff like that.

Allen Robinson did not tell fans when to boo. His comments last year were similar to what I have been posting: act like fans, not haters.

Quote:LOL This is a free message board. As long as I follow the rules I can say stuff like that.

Allen Robinson did not tell fans when to boo. His comments last year were similar to what I have been posting: act like fans, not haters.

Fans are booing because they are fans and care about the team.

If they were "haters" they wouldn't be at the game in the first place.

Get a clue.

JW, I could sit in my seat at the game for the next six years and still be more of a fan than you will ever be.

Quote:JW, I could sit in my seat at the game for the next six years and still be more of a fan than you will ever be.

There is absolutely no reason in the world to consider me less of a fan than you are. Some fans go to games. Others don't. Some fans like more than one team. Others don't. Got it?

You don't get it.  The fact that you would root for the Broncos over the Jaguars says it all....

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2017, 05:00 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:You don't get it.  The fact that you would root for the Broncos over the Jaguars says it all....

You are just trying to drive me nuts on purpose if you think that is an acceptable comment. The truth is if you don't get it, that is YOUR CHOICE not to get it. You chose not to get it for the sole purpose of driving me crazy.

Quote:There is absolutely no reason in the world to consider me less of a fan than you are. Some fans go to games. Others don't. Some fans like more than one team. Others don't. Got it?

Some fans boo when they feel it's necessary.

Others don't.

Got it?