Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson's comments on missing the Super Bowl

Not sure why people keep feeding into this, I usually respond to maybe one or two of her comments, then after that I move on. She is only here for attention!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Not sure why people keep feeding into this, I usually respond to maybe one or two of her comments, then after that I move on. She is only here for attention!!

There is no reason to think I am only here for attention. I have always said I am only here for football.

Quote:There is no reason to think I am only here for attention. I have always said I am only here for football.
Then stop talking about yourself and talk about football.

Quote:Not sure why people keep feeding into this, I usually respond to maybe one or two of his comments, then after that I move on. He is only here for attention!!

Huh

Quote:Then stop talking about yourself and talk about football.

I talk about myself because other people do.

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DuvalJag" data-cid="962642" data-time="1487044989">
Not sure why people keep feeding into this, I usually respond to maybe one or two of his comments, then after that I move on. He is only here for attention!!
</blockquote>
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Monty" data-cid="962677" data-time="1487070633">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DuvalJag" data-cid="962642" data-time="1487044989">
Not sure why people keep feeding into this, I usually respond to maybe one or two of his comments, then after that I move on. He is only here for attention!!
</blockquote>

</blockquote>

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="flsprtsgod" data-cid="962759" data-time="1487086774">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Monty" data-cid="962677" data-time="1487070633">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DuvalJag" data-cid="962642" data-time="1487044989">
</blockquote>
</blockquote></blockquote>

Hopefully Robinson takes from this.  Action speaks louder than words. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017, 02:48 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:TTR is putting up the good fight, but like many before him, he will slowly drown like the rest.  She will continue to say things that completely baffle any rational person.  The fact that she thinks she can judge any Jaguar fan that pays for a seat and can tell them how to be a fan is icing on the cake.  She should be banned from the board for life.  Bring back TMD, he may annoy people, but at least he talks football.
I have chosen to back off not because I have lost.  Not because she is right.  Only because I am not going to continue to hyjack threads over sandbox talk.  

And to mrs split time.   I say this.  90 minutes?   Which is an hour and a half.   Now I live in the sticks.  And everything is at least an hour away.   So 90 minutes is too far?   Yet those who come from Savannah don't cry & those who come from Orlando don't cry.  And both make games. 

So in reality your plain ole trolling and no love for the Jags.  Or Your too broke to go to games.  Or your lazy.  Or you just don't care to go.  But I bet if Ohio State was 90 minutes away you wouldn't mind the drive?  Same with Green bay and or Denver. 

By the way.  Still can't answer simple trivia.  

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017, 02:46 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:There is no reason to think I am only here for attention. I have always said I am only here for football.
One last time and I am pretty much done.  Until hear more bogus lies.  That I enjoy debunking.  Cause in her mind it is okay if she bully's cause is justice.  But if another says something.  It is bullying.

Or a personal attack.  "When my understanding of a personal attack is this"   Deliberately taken shots at another person to do harm?   However I do not know you personally.  Nor have threatened physical harm on you. Nor am I cursing at you or cyber bullying you.  

Cause A this is not facebook,  nor your wall, or, personal space.  And B. Your not the victim.  When you are telling paying ticket holders.  They have no right to boo at games.  When they don't mind driving 3 or more hours to go see their Jags.   

And unless you stated you are in fact.   Jaguars Woman in the stands.  Which you wouldn't be?   Cause 90 minutes is too far to drive.  

I would in fact just be replying to a screen name on an internet message board.  

But yet thread after thread cause feel like it. You add in your 15 seconds of fame. And NFL expertise to any thread, in any section, outside of NFL at Large.

Except in this case That is not Jaguar Football.  In a Jaguars only thread.  To True Jaguars fans.   

Which you intern your words not mine.   Said this.   "I Didn't say I know more about the Jaguars".  I know more about the NFL, than you!" 

So virtue admitting.   "You are not a direct Jaguars fan"   Because driving 90 minutes to support your team is too far?    "And yet"   When was outside of the state.    Had the Sunday ticket.  At that time 500 or more for the season.   

Yet spending what?  30 dollars top in gas and 60 dollars for upper deck if that.   Is too far?  

But yet.  You have as much right as a season ticket holder to tell the ticket holders.   They are wrong to boo.  And you are right?  

Busted.  Now take that to the bank and cash it! 

#Gojags