Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How Much Beer Does Each State Consume?

These are not ranked in order

How Much Beer Does Each State Consume?

In The United States of Craft Beer: A Guide to the Best Craft Breweries Across America, beer industry vet Jess Lebow gives his picks for the finest brewery in each state. And while we don't want to spoil his choices -- you can read them all when the book drops next month -- we did want to share the fascinating beer consumption stats Lebow included. The numbers reflect the average amount of beer consumed annually by a citizen of legal age in each state. Plus DC, because the district more than holds its own. See where your home state ranks below:

http://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/be...=Thrillist

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You disappoint me Oregon. 

Doesn't surprise me that Montana is at the top.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2015, 12:57 PM by EricC85.)

Quote:You disappoint me Oregon. 

You beat us with what 1/2 the population?

Holy Crap Wyoming 30 gallons they've got the smallest population in the nation in Wyoming.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:You beat us with what 1/2 the population?

Holy Crap Wyoming 30 gallons they've got the smallest population in the nation in Wyoming.

Its gallons per person isn't it? Population is irrelevant. 

My state needs to step it up big time. I think I go through 25 gallons just during football season haha.

Quote:Its gallons per person isn't it? Population is irrelevant. 

ah ok I missed that.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2015, 08:09 AM by The Drifter.)

Quote:Doesn't surprise me that Montana is at the top.

Wrong

North Dakota: 45.8 gallons

New Hampshire: 43.9 gallons

Montana: 41 gallons

North Dakota clearly knows how to party, and based on the intel out of New Hampshire, those maple tours are way headier than the brochures would have you believe.

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Quote:My state needs to step it up big time. I think I go through 25 gallons just during football season haha.

Fuhgetabouit ... You're in wine country to the north. Tequila to the south.

But keep trying.

They just passed legalizing 1/2 gallon growlers here. Pffft....who buys half gallons when the gallon was lready legal.

Rookies
Blakes Life Matters