Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL 2015 NCAA Tournament Thread***

Yeah, the stat isn't going well today. Basically, the theory is that the team that had the shortest travel distance would win.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I ended up getting 25 of the first 32 games correct, unfortunately I lost two of my Elite Eight teams in Baylor and Iowa State.

Quote:I ended up getting 25 of the first 32 games correct, unfortunately I lost two of my Elite Eight teams in Baylor and Iowa State.

Same except I only lost Baylor in the Elite Eight. I have Wisconsin winning the whole thing.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Heavy post players seem to be a weakness for Kentucky

West Virginia's defense is straight up ridiculous. They had 20+ turnovers and made the whole Maryland team look like amateurs. They're going to give Kentucky all they can handle.

Quote:West Virginia's defense is straight up ridiculous. They had 20+ turnovers and made the whole Maryland team look like amateurs. They're going to give Kentucky all they can handle.
WV doesn't match up well. Kentucky by 10 plus I think.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

My brackets are dead.

Now I just have to wait to pay out the prize money which makes it all that much more painful to get knocked out this early.

By the way...screw Villanova!
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

UK Dunk a Thon  --- WVU is too short

Quote:WV doesn't match up well. Kentucky by 10 plus I think.
I assume you are referring to the size difference when you say that WVU doesn't match up well against UK. That could bode well for WVU's press; the taller guys tend to dribble the ball too high and will be getting harassed by the shorter relentless Mountaineers. Should be an interesting game at least. #PressVirginia

Quote:I assume you are referring to the size difference when you say that WVU doesn't match up well against UK. That could bode well for WVU's press; the taller guys tend to dribble the ball too high and will be getting harassed by the shorter relentless Mountaineers. Should be an interesting game at least. #PressVirginia
I agree. It will be a good game for about a half, maybe even 5-10 minutes into second.

;

Whose everybody's final four at this point? I have Kentucky, Arizona, Michigan St., and Duke in my second chance bracket.

Kentucky dominating WVU right now

Well, I was right and I was wrong about this UK-WV game. I was right in saying WV doesn't match up at all. I was wrong in saying that it could be a good game for a half.
;

I was in the Carrier Dome 5 years ago when WV knocked Kentucky out of the Sweet 16.  I'm loving this.

Go

Big

Blue!

Quote:I was in the Carrier Dome 5 years ago when WV knocked Kentucky out of the Sweet 16.  I'm loving this.

Go

Big

Blue!
Last night was a true beat down. You don't typically see that type game in the Sweet 16.

;

Quote:West Virginia's defense is straight up ridiculous. They had 20+ turnovers and made the whole Maryland team look like amateurs. They're going to give Kentucky all they can handle.

Um...

Well I was wrong about that game. UK is unbelievable. 

I wonder if Huggins daughter's had anything to say postgame last night?

;

Quote:Whose everybody's final four at this point? I have Kentucky, Arizona, Michigan St., and Duke in my second chance bracket.

I have Kentucky, Wisconsin, Michigan St, and Duke.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Um...
Hey that was against MD. I don't think anyone expected that kind of beatdown... except KY.