Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL 2015 NCAA Tournament Thread***

The more I think about i dont think it would be a stretch to say Kentucky could beat Philly or one of the other bottom dwellers in the NBA. Their size alone makes it nearly impossible for any college team to beat them when they are on their game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The more I think about i dont think it would be a stretch to say Kentucky could beat Philly or one of the other bottom dwellers in the NBA. Their size alone makes it nearly impossible for any college team to beat them when they are on their game.
Philly would beat them by 20 or more.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Philly would beat them by 20 or more.

Yep

;

;

[Image: 2e3xxqr.jpg]

that game was fixed for Kentucky. that last shot by Kentucky was chargeing.  its fixed 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:that game was fixed for Kentucky. that last shot by Kentucky was chargeing. its fixed

Darn right, and I've got the wrench ; )

Man... I thought Kentucky was invincible. Duke with Okafor has a good shot at beating them.

Quote:Man... I thought Kentucky was invincible. Duke with Okafor has a good shot at beating them.

If the Cats come out playing like last night, they sure do. Kentucky was playing intimidated. I don't see that happening again.

Quote:Man... I thought Kentucky was invincible. Duke with Okafor has a good shot at beating them.

They had close games all year. I could see Wisconsin or Duke taking them out.

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2015, 09:13 AM by TravC59.)

Who still thinks Kentucky has a shot against the big boys again....?
;

Quote:They had close games all year. I could see Wisconsin or Duke taking them out.
I think Wiscinsin more then Duke, but yes, you are right.
;

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2015, 09:31 AM by Bon Jagley.)

Quote:Who still thinks Kentucky has a shot against the big boys again....?

Truth is it would not even be close. I mean two years ago Nerlens Noel was the best player in college basketball and is on the Sixers. Glenn Robinson started as a freshman for a national title runner up and is on the bottom of the Sixers roster. Not to mention Joel Embiid, Tony Wroten. Sixers by at least 20.

;

;

Yall seeing this courtside camera view in the Duke Zags game? Amazing

Quote:Truth is it would not even be close. I mean two years ago Nerlens Noel was the best player in college basketball and is on the Sixers. Glenn Robinson started as a freshman for a national title runner up and is on the bottom of the Sixers roster. Not to mention Joel Embiid, Tony Wroten. Sixers by at least 20.
I am with you 100%. Some liked to think they could.

;

Something that Sparty has been terrible this year and now they are in the Final 4. Unreal how sports work sometimes.

Quote:I am with you 100%. Some liked to think they could.

Yeah i did i get it bro

Man, Gonzaga fell apart at the end there. Once the dude missed the open shot, they never hit another shot.

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2015, 10:31 PM by knarnn.)

Quote:I have Kentucky, Wisconsin, Michigan St, and Duke.
Well well well...

I got Kentucky and Duke in the championship with Kentucky winning 67-63.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Kentucky-Duke would be a ratings juggernaut for CBS

;

;

Quote:Kentucky-Duke would be a ratings juggernaut for CBS

Half way there.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.