Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2015 Schedule

[quote name="KodiakJag" post="456451" timestamp="1426466503"]10-6?  Well, you must not be very much of a Jag fan, then.  Everyone knows that any TRUE Jag fan would be predicting 16-0 every year.[/quote

What you talking bout? You mean 19-0 baby!!!!!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:All i can say is wow! And you are a jags fan? I guess you just being optimistic! Everytime i look at a schedule even in my optimism i have us losing to just elite teams i know are better then the jags.Like the Patriots, Chargers,and maybe New Orleans. Other then that i believe we can beat the other teams. We should have beat Ravens last year. I can see the jags going 10-6
All I can say is wow... you live in a dream world. Yes, I'm a Jags fan, but I'm not a delusional fan. I certainly think 10-6 would be awesome if the Jags reached it! However, let me offer you some 'friendly' advise... don't bet your house on it this season. You've obviously over dosed on the 'Gus juice'. My recommendation is to go look at our record for the past ten years and the stats that go with them... it'll sober you right up.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Quote:I was just wondering if anyone else was thinking like me.

I hate to lose or throw games. But I wished we would of finished last in the division last year. The reason is simple , I would of rather have played Oakland and @ Cleveland , instead of San Diego and @ Baltimore.

Just wondered what everyone else thinks.

Exactly -- that's a difference of 2 wins right there.

I don't know. Baltimore has lost a lot of good players(including a lot of starters), haven't really signed anyone, lost a good o.c., and didn't really dominate us last year. I think Ravens will be a lot weaker than you think.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Miami - W

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Tennessee (x2) - W/W

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Carolina - L

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Atlanta -L

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Buffalo -L

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NY Jets -W

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Tampa Bay -W

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">New Orleans - L

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Houston (x2) -W/L

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Indy (x2) - L/L

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">San Diego -W

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Baltimore - W

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">New England -L

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Just my guess at the moment. I do hope and believe we start winning more at home this season.

We need a signature win. Been a while since the Jaguars actually won a game they really weren't supposed to. The wins against the Titans are nice but we're really amounting to anything with the current path we need to beat someone like Denver, Baltimore, New England, Indy.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:We need a signature win. Been a while since the Jaguars actually won a game they really weren't supposed to. The wins against the Titans are nice but we're really amounting to anything with the current path we need to beat someone like Denver, Baltimore, New England, Indy.

More than a signature win, we need early wins.

Over the past 2 years, we were 0-4 in September in each year.  That's 0-8 total.

Over the past 2 years, we were 1-9 in each year.  That's 2-18 total.

That's pathetic.

We need a few wins in September !!!

Quote:More than a signature win, we need early wins.

Over the past 2 years, we were 0-4 in September in each year.  That's 0-8 total.

Over the past 2 years, we were 1-9 in each year.  That's 2-18 total.

That's pathetic.

We need a few wins in September !!!

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends

Quote: 

<div>Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends

</div>
very nice...

anyway, yup; we need some September wins. It sure would be nice to start a season not already in a hole and playing catch up. I also think the early wins actually do help with 'momentum', unlike the bogus argument about end of season meaningless wins that do nothing but hurt your draft position when you're already out of contention. 

I also have to think that having some early success has to impact how you game plan for the following games. It's a heck of a lot better to think in terms of being at least 'in the game' than by the end of September to already be stymied by a lack of momentum.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

The NFL did the Jaguars absolutely no favors in scheduling three of the first four games on the road last year. And the only home game against Indy. Would not be upset if one of the first four this year was against Tennessee, Tampa or the Jets.

you'll get all those games but on the road again haha

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Its really hard for us to win a lot of games. We always gett the toughest schedle in the nfl. This year isn't any different. colts twice,texans twice,tittians twice.  

we play dolphins who have gotton better,and now they have suh,we play the jets who are a really good team,patroits are always a good team,we play the bills who are improveing as well.  Panthers have gotton good,very good over last few years,Falcons are always a tough team to beat,Saints are better then how they played last year,that was jus some bad luck last year. Tampa bay has a WR that plays lights out,plus they are improveing as well.  Ravans are always tough to beat. The chargers are also a team thats going to be good. Not one of those games is easy. There is no such thing as an easy schedle for any team,espailley our Jags.  NFL always gives us the toughst one. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Just get better than you were yesterday and the wins and losses will sort themselves out..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Home-

Houston-w

Indianapolis-l

Tennessee-w

Miami-l

Atlanta-w

Carolina-l

San Diego-w

Away-

Houston-l

Indianapolis-l

Tennessee-w

New England-l

NY Jets-l

New Orleans-w

Tampa bay-w

Baltimore-l

Buffalo-l

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2015, 02:18 AM by GlockBortles.)

We do need an upset somewhere early hopefully

there is only one team we can't beat next year and that's the patriots

balanced on both sides of the ball with superior coaching

every other team on that list is beatable what the jags have to do is step up and turn the close losses into wins

to do that our defense has to keep doing what they are doing but the young players in the secondary have to tighten up to stop the big plays which killed us

offense bortles has to progress and we need to establish a run game behind linder and parnell with bowanko in the second level

that will open up the playaction and the read option to help us sustain drives which was our real issue last year

hopefully Olsen also goes up tempo where we looked better

Quote:Just get better than you were yesterday and the wins and losses will sort themselves out..

Exactly.  When the Jags do start win, it will seem to be sudden because people have the expectation for them to lose based on the past few seasons.  I predict NFL.com will post an article or two about the "overnight sensation" in Jacksonville. Smile

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.