Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sergio Flair

https://amp.twimg.com/v/c6f652ee-78b6-44...84804915cb

Guy looks fun. His shirt is killing me.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

DUUVAAAAL...

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Oh gawd...I can see it now when he makes a big play. On the videoboards:

"Now Duval...give me two claps and a Ric Flair!"

*CLAP CLAP WOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!*

rasyza.jpg[Image: rasyza.jpg]

How long will it take before our secondary starts calling themselves the Four Horsemen?

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

I...don't know what....to say.

It so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Quote:How long will it take before our secondary starts calling themselves the Four Horsemen?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Nobody wants to be Ole doe!  :pinch:

We'd have to go with the Flair, Windham, Blanchard and A. Anderson version...lol

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:How long will it take before our secondary starts calling themselves the Four Horsemen?
As a Ric Flair/wrestling fan myself I love it

Quote:As a Ric Flair/wrestling fan myself I love it

Need to modify it somehow to make it more Football like. And then we can debate which is a better group: The Legion of Boom or The Four Horsemen?

Quote:Nobody wants to be Ole doe!  :pinch:

We'd have to go with the Flair, Windham, Blanchard and A. Anderson version...lol

There is no Four Horsemen without Lex Luger.

Also, we really, really need ourselves a J.J. Dillon

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I can't believe his parents named him Sergio.

As long as it takes for the team to call itself the Jacksonville Horses.

That nickname would only fit the Broncos and Colts.

Quote:As long as it takes for the team to call itself the Jacksonville Horses.

[Image: abr.gif]

Quote:As long as it takes for the team to call itself the Jacksonville Horses.

You've taken that too literal, JW.

Let's see...how to do this...OK, think I got it.

Sergio Brown likes to imitate "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, hence the subject of this thread. Flair is/was a professional wrestler. During his time with the NWA/WCW he was part of a group who called themselves "The Four Horsemen." Related to this, Seattle's secondary calls themselves "The Legion of Boom" a play on another wrestling group from tne NWA/WCW in the Road Warriors, who held the moniker Legion of Doom.

To be honest, there's no way that I can think of to "Jaguarify" (huzzah made up words) "The Four Horsemen."

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:You've taken that too literal, JW.

Let's see...how to do this...OK, think I got it.

Sergio Brown likes to imitate "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, hence the subject of this thread. Flair is/was a professional wrestler. During his time with the NWA/WCW he was part of a group who called themselves "The Four Horsemen." Related to this, Seattle's secondary calls themselves "The Legion of Boom" a play on another wrestling group from tne NWA/WCW in the Road Warriors, who held the moniker Legion of Doom.

To be honest, there's no way that I can think of to "Jaguarify" (huzzah made up words) "The Four Horsemen."

Just tell her to google it..That should keep her busy for a while..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Bizarro, why are you trying to explain!?! Our friend has Asperger's, which takes away her ability to read sarcasm, and/or satire or anything related

Stop being rude. She's a person just like us.

Just enjoy her.

Quote:Bizarro, why are you trying to explain!?! Our friend has Asperger's, which takes away her ability to read sarcasm, and/or satire or anything related

Stop being rude. She's a person just like us.

Just enjoy her.

Hook, line and sinker..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Lawd hammercy, I gots me a headache now.

#fold

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:Lawd hammercy, I gots me a headache now.

#fold
[Image: 56334791.jpg]

Quote:Hook, line and sinker..
[Image: lee-corso1.jpg]