Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jermey Parnell Interview on jaguars.com

This guy is hilarious and will fit right in with that big fat dip on his lip. Sounds like an ol' man. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2015, 07:39 AM by The Real Marty.)

Quote:This guy is hilarious and will fit right in with that big fat dip on his lip. Sounds like an ol' man. 

I enjoyed listening to Parnell.   It seemed like every answer finished with "I'm just happy to be here and can't wait to get to work."    He and Skuta are not real talkative guys.   They answer the questions, but you get the impression there's no fluff, no bull, they just want to get out there and play football.   Two blue-collar types that are good to have on a football team. 

Did he have grillz in his mouth, or chewing tobacco, or is his mouth just always like that lol ??

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

He had about a half a can of dip in.

i thought he had a swollen lip

Quote:i thought he had a swollen lip
Please, Parnell inflicts swollen lips he does not receive them. 

He was just on with Dempsey on 1010XL.

He was much better in the interview today.  The guy is definitely going to bring a whole lot of nasty to the offensive line. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/md_1010xl'>Mike Dempsey ‏@md_1010xl </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/md_1010xl/status/576045789962715136'>3m3 minutes ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Jaguar RT Jermey Parnell: to succeed on the OL "you have to be a prick...a nasty prick." Bring the nasty, big man. <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/JaguarsToday?src=hash'>#JaguarsToday</a>j

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Kinda like this.

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Mike Dempsey ‏@md_1010xl  3m3 minutes ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Jaguar RT Jermey Parnell: to succeed on the OL "you have to be a [BAD WORD REMOVED]...a nasty [BAD WORD REMOVED]." Bring the nasty, big man. #JaguarsTodayj

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Kinda like this.

</div>

I love this! Hoping it rubs off on Luke Joeckel, he needs to get nastier.

hopefully he doesn't scare joeckel

I know many have doubts about Parnell because he is a career backup and his parents don't know how to spell Jeremy, but I think he will do very well. I couldn't find an exact stat, but rough guess on box scores is that almost 30 sacks could be attributed to RT. If he can just cut this number in half, he is already worth the money.

Dude sounds ready to go!!
Shock the world

I thought the way he responded to the question about being nasty during the presser yesterday was a hoot.  "That's just who I am.  Nothing I can do about that. (paraphrasing)"

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:I thought the way he responded to the question about being nasty during the presser yesterday was a hoot. "That's just who I am. Nothing I can do about that. (paraphrasing)"

Hoot?

I think he sounded very genuine. That's what I felt in the way he expressed himself physically and in his tonality.
Shock the world

Quote:Hoot?

I think he sounded very genuine. That's what I felt in the way he expressed himself physically and in his tonality.
You do understand what that term means?   I found his response entertaining.  Never said he wasn't being genuine.  Quite the opposite actually. 

Quote:You do understand what that term means? I found his response entertaining. Never said he wasn't being genuine. Quite the opposite actually.

Nah I don't know what hoot means, sorry. I'm young generation Smile
Shock the world

Quote:Nah I don't know what hoot means, sorry. I'm young generation Smile

You must be really really young haha.

Quote:You must be really really young haha.

Maybe it's a southern thing? Smile
Shock the world

Quote:21.

Maybe it's a southern thing? Smile

Ha, I'm only 29 and have definitely heard the phase a "hoot", well you learn something everyday. 

Quote:Ha, I'm only 29 and have definitely heard the phase a "hoot", well you learn something everyday.

AGREED!

Parnell even said that himself in his press conference.
Shock the world