Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jermey Parnell Interview on jaguars.com

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2015, 12:12 PM by Cleatwood.)

Quote:Nah I don't know what hoot means, sorry. I'm young generation Smile
hahaha this is awesome. It sure did give me a hoot.....

We definitely need some nasty on this line. Enough of this finesse stuff.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Moar hoots plz

Quote:Moar hoots plz

The Four Hootsmen of the Apocalypse.

Quote:I thought the way he responded to the question about being nasty during the presser yesterday was a hoot.  "That's just who I am.  Nothing I can do about that. (paraphrasing)"

I thought he was the guy who appreciated the arts and therefore wasn't tough enough. Seeing the guy, I wouldn't say that to his face.

Quote:I thought he was the guy who appreciated the arts and therefore wasn't tough enough. Seeing the guy, I wouldn't say that to his face.
Who ever said that?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Who ever said that?

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...ing/page-3

Post 58. Not to throw that guy under the bus; I'm not personally invested in the situation. But in the same thread there's clips of Parnell pancaking opponents - he looks and plays tough enough IMO.

Quote:http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...ing/page-3

Post 58. Not to throw that guy under the bus; I'm not personally invested in the situation. But in the same thread there's clips of Parnell pancaking opponents - he looks and plays tough enough IMO.
Consider the source of that post.

The guy has a nasty streak.  If he uses his artistic side to balance that out at home, more power to him.  Everyone needs a hobby.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Parnell is already one of my favorite players. Seems like the type of dude who just enjoys punishing people up front. Something hopefully Luke picks up on... Otherwise I wouldn't mind honestly giving Parnell a shot at left tackle at some point during the season if Luke continues to be a turnstile.

Quote:The Four Hootsmen of the Apocalypse.

Nice. I like that, but what's wrong with Just hooters?

Hooty hooo that's a call for da killas

Mr. Parnell if you're nasty..
Only a chump boos the home team!

Right side gonna be nasty......if only we had interest in carpenter then it would only be Joeckel to get aggressive

Quote:Right side gonna be nasty......if only we had interest in carpenter then it would only be Joeckel to get aggressive
DC says Joeckel's been working his tail off getting stronger and all that jazz

Quote:DC says Joeckel's been working his tail off getting stronger and all that jazz
Well it is his first off season so first opportunity to gain as they say man muscle

where finesse fails, brute force prevails...

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

They're gonna be some fights between the linemen this training camp.....they have to prove themselves.....Parnell seems like he's going to set the stage

A co-worker of mine is a big Cowboy fan and was upset that they kept Free instead of Parnell.

All we can do is hope that he isn't just another charming individual and that he actually will bring the wood and attitude to that RT position.  The performance from our o-line last season was embarrassing.

Quote:All we can do is hope that he isn't just another charming individual and that he actually will bring the wood and attitude to that RT position.  The performance from our o-line last season was embarrassing.
We have to hope so for them all

Quote:We have to hope so for them all
You ain't kidding! I hope Parnell proves to be worth his pay given he didn't actually play that much. Until we get our o-line fixed, we're just talking and spitting in the wind.