Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
You Don't Get To Take Over My Information

Somewhere I just heard a foot stamp.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That reminds me...I need stamps.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:That reminds me...I need stamps.

Food?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

A word to the wise...profiles can be purged, accounts can be closed. We won't be bringing over any inactive accounts.

Nobody wants anyone there who doesn't want to be there, your fate is in your own hands. But before you make any bold threats, remember the terms to which you agreed when you registered here.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:A word to the wise...profiles can be purged, accounts can be closed. We won't be bringing over any inactive accounts.

Nobody wants anyone there who doesn't want to be there, your fate is in your own hands. But before you make any bold threats, remember the terms to which you agreed when you registered here.
Human CentIPAD comes to mind.

When I read this thread, I see Mike Mularkey throwing his clipboard onto the field.

Quote:When I read this thread, I see Mike Mularkey throwing his clipboard onto the field.
[Image: npvqO.gif]

[Image: mularkey-loses-it2-11-8-121.gif]

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

lol...YOU DON'T GET TO TAKE MY INFORMATION!!!!!

*Slams clipboard

Quote:That reminds me...I need stamps.
Christ, you really are old. 

Who mails stuff any more???
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

My HOA fees...I'm not driving 30 miles to deliver the check...and they don't take credit cards or direct deposit.  ANY MORE QUESTIONS DAMMIT?

One more reason not to live in a HOA deeded development.

Shut it

Quote:Shut it

You can't tell me what to do!!! Tongue

WOW.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Hey all,

Sorry that The Jungle is dying.  But you don't get to figure out how to move over my information without my consent.  

I do not consent for you to take over my username or any of my intellectual property.

Feel free to create a new server and a new website.  But you cannot take my information over with you.  I do not allow it.

If you truly believe in free speech and fee flow of data, you will understand my concern.  

My username, my passion, my discussions were meant only for The Jungle.  I would never have given my opinions to a website that would not based within the Jaguars.com website.  Therefore, I do not accept a transfer of my information to any other server that is no longer a part of the Jacksonville Jaguars franchise associated with the National Football League.

Thank you,

~TAM

Really?

You need to go to your safe space, snowflake.

You don't own your username and "intellectual property" would imply that you could actually think.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

This thread went exactly like I thought it would. How I'm going to miss this....
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

For TAM and anyone else not wanting to migrate...

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

[Image: spongebob.jpg]

yOu cAnT tAkE mY iNfOrMaTiOn
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I'm still waiting for him to say this is a joke...no one can actually think this way, can they??