Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
You Don't Get To Take Over My Information

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2017, 01:45 PM by Perkolater.)

Quote:It just the way he went about it that's ridiculous. It's like the people who comment on a company's Facebook instead of emailing/calling the proper channels.

You'd be surprised at the effect commenting on social media can have.   In the past few years, I've had an issue with AAA Travel which calling the proper channels got nowhere.  One comment on their FB page and Twitter and suddenly they contacted me and made things right.   Just recently I had an issue with the builder of a home I purchased.   Their customer service and warranty departments got me nowhere.   Two posts on their FB page and the director of customer service for my region called me and we reached a compromise.   Don't knock it till you try it.

(Oh and I reserve the right to demand that you don't copy this post to the new board,   You can do whatever the heck you want to do , but I'm going to make a demand!  LOL)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hey ... my 2 Warnings disappeared !!!

Geez .... and all it took was a Message Board shutdown  ......

I feel pretty good now.

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2017, 02:13 PM by DARKSTAR.)

Quote:No doubt!

In the spirit of keeping the Jaguars Jungle theme Is your new username really going to be The_Jungle_Bunnie at the new message board ?

Quote:Hey ... my 2 Warnings disappeared !!!

Geez .... and all it took was a Message Board shutdown ......

I feel pretty good now.
They've already been migrated to the new board.
Quote:In the spirit of keeping the Jaguars Jungle theme Is your new username really going to be The_Jungle_Bunnie at the new message board ?
Ummm....no.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:They've already been migrated to the new board.

Oh God ...... that wasn't funny !!!   now I'm nervous --- perhaps I shouldn't be pulling a Kathy Gifford or whoever that lady with the Trump head is here on my last day.

Quote:They've already been migrated to the new board.

Ummm....no.
LOL!  They'll be waiting for us all there.  

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I'm not sure I've seen a more "look at me!," dramatic way of opting out of something.

I understand the concern.

But I also understand the showmanship.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:You are clearly not a lawyer.

Never said I was.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Please tell me this is an attempt at humor....
originally that is what i thought. Then i thoughBig Grinamn he is really selling this one. But i think this is serious. And so i am going to back away slowly and quietly shut the door.

He didn't opt out for what it's worth.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:He didn't opt out for what it's worth.
Oh [BLEEP].... you put his info out there like that... but, but, freedom of speech and and and expression to only jaguars.com.

am i doing it right

That's amazing
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

What a damn diva
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Never said I was.

We didn't need you too, and perhaps you should frame your thoughts as opinion instead of fact.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Technically the username someone creates is under their private ownership, and content that person posts on a particular website should remain there until the owner agrees for it to be moved somewhere else. 
Seeing as how any posts themselves could simply be copied or even Printscr, i wouldn't label them as confidential or locked to a website.

Plus thats why you check tons of small boxes with "terms and conditions" when you make usernames. Here at the jungle, you have to sign your life away in order to post opinions. Everyone knows that.

Luckily the new boards will be nicer, they will only make your ssn public rather than important things like post count.

Quote:We didn't need you too, and perhaps you should frame your thoughts as opinion instead of fact.

I did state my thoughts as opinions. Your emotions led you to believe otherwise.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Want me to do it for him? :whistling:

Quote:I did state my thoughts as opinions. Your emotions led you to believe otherwise.

That's the first time I've ever seen an opinion started off with the word "technically".

Quote:Seeing as how any posts themselves could simply be copied or even Printscr, i wouldn't label them as confidential or locked to a website.

Plus thats why you check tons of small boxes with "terms and conditions" when you make usernames. Here at the jungle, you have to sign your life away in order to post opinions. Everyone knows that.

Luckily the new boards will be nicer, they will only make your ssn public rather than important things like post count.
These replies are worth it, great final troll thread Anchorman.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:These replies are worth it, great final troll thread Anchorman.

I think you're giving him way too much credit.