Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
You Don't Get To Take Over My Information

Quote:So lawyer, can you tell me where someone take my username and give it to someone else?

All the other stuff I know about.

I don't understand the question.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't understand the question.

You said the admin team can take my username and assign it to someone else?

I was asking how does that work, what are the criteria? can they just randomly do it without cause?
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:You said the admin team can take my username and assign it to someone else?

I was asking how does that work, what are the criteria? can they just randomly do it without cause?

Yes? Why would they need "cause"?
Huh

Ya'll can take every piece of my posted information and use it as your discretion. Most of it will become very valuable in the future and line the shelves in libraries next to the works of Wordsworth and Hemingway. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:FYI, the legal eagles inside the organization (actual lawyers, not a message board wannabe) said the content here was considered public domain. 
I figured the content would be public domain...That's pretty common, but who owns the rights to the user names? I really don't care, TAM brought that up and it just makes me wonder

Quote:I figured the content would be public domain...That's pretty common, but who owns the rights to the user names? I really don't care, TAM brought that up and it just makes me wonder

Considering he's using a pic of Ron Burgundy and the name The Anchorman, I'm going to guess Dreamworks.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:FYI, the legal eagles inside the organization (actual lawyers, not a message board wannabe) said the content here was considered public domain. 
Imagine that.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2017, 11:51 PM by krauley.)

You can take my username, you can take my posts but you cant take my donuts! 

If you can take one thread and one thread only over to the new board, please let this be the one!

Sometimes I wonder what planet we are all on now.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Guess we don't have to worry about him coming to the new board then, right?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???