Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Did Coach K cover up a sexual assault?

https://www.dukechronicle.com/articles/2...PSSJUtvZg3

I hope not. I hate Duke, but love Coach K.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh boy.  This story is going to get big.

He kicked the kid off the team, unlike that cesspool in Tallahassee. Jimbo could learn a thing or two
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:He kicked the kid off the team, unlike that cesspool in Tallahassee. Jimbo could learn a thing or two

Damn you're mad.

Cleared by TPD, SAO, and an independent party. It's time to see the light people.

Quote:Damn you're mad.

Cleared by TPD, SAO, and an independent party. It's time to see the light people.

You sound just a foolish throwing shade at Coach K AFTER he cut the kid, leaving only 8 scholarship players. He has more integrity in his pinky than Jimbo does in his entire body.
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:You sound just a foolish throwing shade at Coach K AFTER he cut the kid, leaving only 8 scholarship players. He has more integrity in his pinky than Jimbo does in his entire body.

Do you know how to read? I never threw shade at him. I said I HOPE NOT. 

You sound like just another uneducated idiot who listened to what ESPN and the NYT told you.

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2015, 04:55 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:You sound just a foolish throwing shade at Coach K AFTER he cut the kid, leaving only 8 scholarship players. He has more integrity in his pinky than Jimbo does in his entire body.

R-E-L-A-X

[Image: giphy.gif]

I never thought I'd see the day where "throwing shade" was referenced on a football forum by anyone other than myself...color me impressed.  :thumbsup:

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:I never thought I'd see the day where "throwing shade" was referenced on a football forum by anyone other than myself...color me impressed.  :thumbsup:
It's a rather common term in the sports world now a days.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"