Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ifo ekpre-olomu

This kid is a legit great defender. Maybe not the NFL type of CB you want but what do you guys think about drafting him and using him as a FS, his range is amazing. Watching some tape on him you could see him leave his assignment as soon as the ball is thrown to help the other CB out. This kid seems like a legit FS, his speed is great, he has sideline to sideline speed. He reminds me of Tyron Mathieu, when he was a fierce CB in college and is a FS in the NFL.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-19-2015, 02:09 PM by jagforlife85.)

Quote:This kid is a legit great defender. Maybe not the NFL type of CB you want but what do you guys think about drafting him and using him as a FS, his range is amazing. Watching some tape on him you could see him leave his assignment as soon as the ball is thrown to help the other CB out. This kid seems like a legit FS, his speed is great, he has sideline to sideline speed. He reminds me of Tyron Mathieu, when he was a fierce CB in college and is a FS in the NFL.

Would be an intriguing option in round 4, was probably a 2nd rounder before the injury.

Only if he falls into the third round. His injury is a concern, as is his lack of ideal size.

Not impressed even before the injury. Washington State torched him. Gave up a huge TD in the loss to Arizona in one of the worst tackle attempts I remember seeing.

Vowels are gone and only consonants remain..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Respected Optimum Scouting analyst Justis Mosqueda has been on the Ifo to FS train all year. I could buy into it.

Maybe 4th and 5th round pick he is a steal and worth the risk. Not before then and He is injury prone. I agree I think he can make the switch.

If he is in the 4th round and we are on the clock, take him and convert him to FS. Steal in the 4th he had a down year but his talent is there. Maybe he is better off being a FS than a CB. 

Eric Rowe is another CB -> FS guy to look out for.

I-EO I don't like the injury and lack of size.  Natural playmaker, even with bad technique.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."