Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus Bradley Live NFL Combine 12 PM

Its on now!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Gus says we are on schedule, ready to take next step to develop as a team instead of player to player. Future is bright for robinson doesn't know if he will be number 1,2,or 3 back. There is a place for Gehart, seems to me won't be the starter because Gus said that he is a 3rd down back they will figure out how to use him better. Gus is really high on Doug Marrone(good fit, philosophy, culture). He said Bortles really wants to take the next step to getting better, talked about his mechanics and how Blake really wants to get better. Storm is intriguing for the team, hoping there is a big jump in his maturity level, hopeful he has a great offseason and his job to develop him. New offense system will have some of the old system they had the last couple years. Allen maturity is great, ability to perform at high level jumped out at Gus, Lee's speed is intriguing and as season went on Lee got better, took advantage of his time when Robinson went down, great upside with Lee and Robinson. Talked a little more but I tried to get some things he said so you guys who didn't watch have a overview of it. 

Its over now 

Man, I wish it was free agency already. Gus is just saying what he's said for the last few months, nothing has changed.

Quote:Gus says we are on schedule, ready to take next step to develop as a team instead of player to player. Future is bright for robinson doesn't know if he will be number 1,2,or 3 back. There is a place for Gehart, seems to me won't be the starter because Gus said that he is a 3rd down back they will figure out how to use him better. Gus is really high on Doug Marrone(good fit, philosophy, culture). He said Bortles really wants to take the next step to getting better, talked about his mechanics and how Blake really wants to get better. Storm is intriguing for the team, hoping there is a big jump in his maturity level, hopeful he has a great offseason and his job to develop him. New offense system will have some of the old system they had the last couple years. Allen maturity is great, ability to perform at high level jumped out at Gus, Lee's speed is intriguing and as season went on Lee got better, took advantage of his time when Robinson went down, great upside with Lee and Robinson. Talked a little more but I tried to get some things he said so you guys who didn't watch have a overview of it. 

Its over now 

Good breakdown.  I like the transparency the Jags front office and coaching staff shows.

Quote:Man, I wish it was free agency already. Gus is just saying what he's said for the last few months, nothing has changed.

Yeah, I mean whatever happened in the season you can say it once anyway. Now its just lets repeat until the free agency, then we have more things to talk about. After the draft they have even more new things to talk about. For now it will be the same old thing. Im fine with it because Gus can't control when the FA is and when the draft will be. But I agree, he will say the same things over and over again. I watched hoping he would hint about drafting or trading or who they are looking for a smokescreen, really anything to give us an idea. We know pass rusher but in depth more is what I wanted to know but not today. Maybe tomorrow when Dave Caldwell goes up there at noon.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Man, I wish it was free agency already. Gus is just saying what he's said for the last few months, nothing has changed.

March 7th isn't too far off.. Gotta love a short month..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]