Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AJ Jenkins

Hope Dave takes a look at him...

Bring him home, hope he flourishes. Illinois Alumn, Khan would like that. 

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Caught 17 passes in 3 years? He's 6', 200lbs....hell, bring Shorts back if youre looking for another receiver like that. Pass....although he did go to my High school, so that's cool.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Worth while bringing him to camp to see what he can do, competition

We do need camp bodies.

He's failed on two absolutely WR-depleted rosters now. Pass.

lol... Im good

If it's a no-guarantee, minimum salary signing, sure. A team can always use good camp bodies.

(This post was last modified: 02-19-2015, 05:30 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:Hope Dave takes a look at him...

Bring him home, hope he flourishes. Illinois Alumn, Khan would like that. 

Hometown Discount !!!  Sign Riley Skinner while we're at it. !!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Quote:Caught 17 passes in 3 years? He's 6', 200lbs....hell, bring Shorts back if youre looking for another receiver like that. Pass....although he did go to my High school, so that's cool.

I think you overlooked his 4 yards rushing too.

Dual Threat  #PercyHarvinEsque

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2015, 08:25 AM by ATLjag.)

Andy Reid, his coach for the past two seasons with the Chiefs, indicated he is "just learning".  AJ had 0 catches in the prior year with the 49ers.  At some point, especially after 3 seasons and being a former 1st round pick, you would want production instead of potential by now.  No thank you.

Use the reverse to set up 2nd and 6? I'm sold.

Quote:I think you overlooked his 4 yards rushing too.

Dual Threat #PercyHarvinEsque

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

camp bodie on the cheap then sure.

Quote:He's failed on two absolutely WR-depleted rosters now. Pass.

Including one roster that didn't have a WR score a TD the entire 2014 regular season!

Quote:Including one roster that didn't have a WR score a TD the entire 2014 regular season!
This still blows my mind. How in the world did this happen....

Quote:This still blows my mind. How in the world did this happen....
Alex "Noodle-arm" Smith, that's how.

Quote:This still blows my mind. How in the world did this happen....

I can't recall anything like this happening in the NFL since the 1970 merger.   What's remarkable about this is the Chiefs still won 9 games.   It speaks volumes to how good of a HC Andy Reid is.