Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags agree to naming rights deal for Clubs

The Jaguars have partnered with US Assure, a local insurance services company, selling the naming rights to the club suites at EverBank Field for the next 4 years. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

yep... Sure sign he's moving the team!! :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

More than anything, the biggest impact Khan and his team have had on this franchise is connecting with local businesses for support.

;

;

Another step in the right direction.  

Why did this get moved to the sideline?

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Why did this get moved to the sideline?
It wasn't moved.  It originated here.  It's not technically football related. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:It wasn't moved.  It originated here.  It's not technically football related. 

huh thought I saw it on the main forum oh well, it's good news for us.

And I looked for some conspiracy connection to LA rest assure(d) Jaguar Faithful (see what I did there rest "assure" ) there is zero connections to LA OR London! Neither Ty Petway nor Assure have any connections whatsoever to anything outside of good old Duval.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

This is a terrific development. I'm very interested in Khan's plans for the shipyards. That man is going to change Jacksonville, very much for the better.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I think it speaks volumes that names you had not heard associated with the Jags are doing this kind of stuff now with Khan

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Quote:I think it speaks volumes that names you had not heard associated with the Jags are doing this kind of stuff now with Khan

Or it just says they were never asked before...

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2015, 10:03 PM by no1jag.)

Quote:Or it just says they were never asked before...
kind of meaning the same thing in my mind

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Quote:kind of meaning the same thing in my mind

Ahh...the way I read it, it sounded like you were saying that they wouldn't work with the previous regime.

US Assure club seats, do you guys not see it?  US, more like we...we assure we won't move the club...all awhile planning to move the club, because it isn't a coincidence Assure and London both have the same amount of letters.  Us=London, London Jaguars in 4 years. 

Quote:US Assure club seats, do you guys not see it? US, more like we...we assure we won't move the club...all awhile planning to move the club, because it isn't a coincidence Assure and London both have the same amount of letters. Us=London, London Jaguars in 4 years.

The WJXT comments section would be proud.
;

;

Taking a look at the club areas, they look great though it looks my days of having  the cheaper club seats on the East Side are probably down to this season...  I elected not to extend and my deposit is being used to reduce my costs this year...  I suspect my costs will go up probably 30-40 a game in the new clubs...  Jags have had some of the lowest priced premium seats...  

Quote:The WJXT comments section would be proud.

:thumbsup: