Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags Sign OT Brennan Williams

It seems a little interesting to me that the Jags claimed Sam Young from the Bills in 2013.

All these Jags - Bills connections seem weird to me.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2015, 01:41 PM by Deacon.)

Quote:Can't be worse than Sam Young? Right? Right?
If there is one thing I've learned in my years on this earth, it's that it can ALWAYS get worse.

Not saying this guy will be worse, but to keep that thought in our collective memory.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:It seems a little interesting to me that the Jags claimed Sam Young from the Bills in 2013.

All these Jags - Bills connections seem weird to me.

You are overthinking it. Caldwell has claimed a bunch of guys off waivers. McClendon, Harbor, JT Thomas, George, Fortt.

He is really popular on the Internet, I will say that
THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We were really excited when we drafted him. Guy's got the physical traits to be a beast. If his knees can hold up, you've got yourselves a gem & it didn't cost you as to take a gamble. 

ImATexan

Good pickup. I'm sure he passed the physical, so one can only assume that he's now ready to compete
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2015, 05:54 PM by David4499.)

Great. Another irrelevant guy that can't get on the field. I'm sure he won't make an impact. Sounds pretty standard for this franchise. Good job. Want guys that won't make an impact. Sign guys that aren't playing... they assume they can get paid to not play here as well..

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

I'll take the depth. 3rd round pick ?

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote: 

He announced it today on his twitter, was a third round pick by Houston a couple years back.

<div style="color:rgb(136,153,166);margin:0px;font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">
<div><b>Brennan Williams</b> <span style="color:rgb(136,153,166);font-size:13px;"><span>@GREATBLACKOTAKU</span></span> · <span>3h3 hours ago</span>
</div>

<p style="font-size:26px;">Proud to announce as of today I am healthier than ever and officially a Jaguar! #greatblackcomeback GET FREAKIN HYPE

</div>

That he's an otaku is a major plus

I was very high on him a few years ago. If he is heathy, he could be a great signing for us.

Quote:Great. Another irrelevant guy that can't get on the field. I'm sure he won't make an impact. Sounds pretty standard for this franchise. Good job. Want guys that won't make an impact. Sign guys that aren't playing... they assume they can get paid to not play here as well..

#hottake
;

;

I am wondering if there is any reason why this signing has not been reported by the Jaguars organization.

All we have is the tweet from the player.

When might the Jags make this announcement?

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2015, 12:43 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Thought camp folder at first, then looked at his predraft grade and saw he was a 3rd round pick, could be a find 

edit 

ohhhh I remember him his the otaku guy, he was talked about a lot before his rookie year, cool guy in my book

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Thought camp folder at first, then looked at his predraft grade and saw he was a 3rd round pick, could be a find 

edit 

ohhhh I remember him his the otaku guy, he was talked about a lot before his rookie year, cool guy in my book
Not sure what the "otaku" thing is.... What is it?

Quote:Not sure what the "otaku" thing is.... What is it?

He's big into anime.

Quote:Great. Another irrelevant guy that can't get on the field. I'm sure he won't make an impact. Sounds pretty standard for this franchise. Good job. Want guys that won't make an impact. Sign guys that aren't playing... they assume they can get paid to not play here as well..
Dude, he's camp fodder. If he makes the team, cool. If he doesn't, nothing of value was lost. The real, impact FA signings are still three-ish weeks away.

Quote:Can't be worse than Sam Young? Right? Right?
God, I hope not!

I see him as camp competition, and that's about it. Use 'em then lose 'em.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Time Will Tell...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Finally, Shawn Krest of CBSsports.com is reporting the signing that took place on Friday.

So now at least there is conformation of the signing.

It wouldn't surprise me if Williams announced it on twitter once he heard from his agent that we wanted him and we may be waiting to formally announce it until he passes a physical.