Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Scobee is the man

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2015, 08:17 PM by JAGFAN88.)

https://twitter.com/JoshScobee10

]http://www.cbssports.com/golf/eye-on-golf/25067042/nfl-kicker-challenges-tiger-woods-to-play-for-100000-[BLEEP]

don't ever let him go until he cant kick :teehee:

giving him 2 a side lol :woot:

seems he was board and jokeing but CBS ran with the story anyway score one for josh :thumbsup:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

seems some ppl don't get the joke he says he aint takeing the account down lol

Sarcasm doesn't translate through text unless it is painfully obvious.

why is this cool?

next people are going to be praising lewis when he challenges silva to a couple rounds...

Scobee is great. Love that guy!

Hope a high school kicker challenges Scobee to a kicking contest when Scobee is at the lowest point in his career. That would be so cool and classy.

Quote:why is this cool?

Why is it not? Does it offend you? You a little sensitive guy?

Quote:why is this cool?
Because it's hilarious, that's why.

Quote:Hope a high school kicker challenges Scobee to a kicking contest when Scobee is at the lowest point in his career. That would be so cool and classy.
I'm sure Scobee would get the joke and probably give the kid credit for making it.

Also, people would probably rag on the high school kid for kicking  a kicker while he's down and totally miss the sarcasm/joke.

"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Scobee kept us out of the playoffs last season by getting a kick blocked early in the season; totally killed our momentum coming out of preseason.

Scobee's always good for a laugh.  It's a shame he's not as reliable lately when it comes to putting the ball between the uprights.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Scobee's always good for a laugh.  It's a shame he's not as reliable lately when it comes to putting the ball between the uprights.
Has anyone (beat writers or anyone on this board) gone back and see how many blocked kicks were his fault or the fault of the line? I'm just curious.

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2015, 11:03 AM by UCF Knight.)

Quote:Scobee's always good for a laugh.  It's a shame he's not as reliable lately when it comes to putting the ball between the uprights.

He had a slight dip, but his numers still weren't the lowest of his career and people loved him still back then.

3 of his 6 misses were from over 50 yards as well.

Edit:  I had a good break down of his career stats and it looked good when I pasted it in.  When I posted it, it got all jumbled.

Interesting perspective for this on golf forum...

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1134...ges-tiger/

people taking this so serious is hilarious

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

I would love to see Tiger take 1.8 million out of a kickers pocket. Even in his current slump, Tiger would eat Scobee's lunch on a PGA Tour setup course.

Quote: I would love to see Tiger take 1.8 million out of a kickers pocket. Even in his current slump, Tiger would eat Scobee's lunch on a PGA Tour setup course.

Here's the point: .

Here's you missing it: O_o

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2015, 04:30 PM by JAGFAN88.)

Quote:Here's the point: .

Here's you missing it: O_o
Thread! :thumbsup:

I don't even know why I'm still shocked at the lack of a sense of humor.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!