Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
After One Season, Bucky Brooks Rates the Jaguars...

Quote:as the best draft in the division in 2014.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/combine/story/0ap3000000468988/article/afc-south-rookie-review-jacksonville-jaguars-class-stands-out'>http://www.nfl.com/combine/story/0ap3000000468988/article/afc-south-rookie-review-jacksonville-jaguars-class-stands-out</a>

Good thread topic and interesting article to read and discuss.

I also admire your placement of the thread.

The 2014 class looks very promising.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bump..

Had to get in on the epicness...
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:That's why I posted it there. By having it here, everybody completely ignores the Titans, Texans, and Colts draft classes.

Rightfully so
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Shouldn't this be over in the AFCS section? It's discussing all the teams in the AFC South not just the Jaguars.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:Shouldn't this be over in the AFCS section? It's discussing all the teams in the AFC South not just the Jaguars.
Someone should make a thread in the AFCS forum.

Quote:Someone should make a thread in the AFCS forum.

There's really no need because this one is already started.

Why start a 2nd one?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I tried.

SMH

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015, 08:14 AM by HolsterHusto.)

Quote:There's really no need because this one is already started.

Why start a 2nd one?
I proclaim you MrJagsFanatic

Quote:Someone should make a thread in the AFCS forum.

We need an "OFFICIAL" Thread

Perhaps we need to add a new section so we can avoid future confusion --- SEE #3 BELOW:

1) JAGUARS

2) AFC SOUTH

3) AFC SOUTH (when all teams from the AFC South are in the discussion)

4) NFL

5) COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Quote:Perhaps we need to add a new section so we can avoid future confusion --- SEE #3 BELOW:

1) JAGUARS

2) AFC SOUTH

3) AFC SOUTH (when all teams from the AFC South are in the discussion)

4) NFL

5) COLLEGE FOOTBALL

6) Jdubs special topic area

lol

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:I don't think he has...yet.  If they still perform like they have next year, I really throw all the blame on him.  I believe Caldwell has done his job, and will continue to bring in the best available players to this team.  I'm sorry, but Gus has yet to produce.  You better believe he is going to feel the heat this season.  Lets just hope this will motivate him to do better than his first 2 seasons.

I'm not saying we have guaranteed superstar young players 

But look at the facts - first team to have 3 rookie WRs to have over 40 catches, a RB who was a QB his whole life, turn into our best RB, a 3rd and 6th round rookie picks that were out best guys on the OL

Telvin Smith and JT Thomas looking like solid LB, Ryan Davis making plays out of nowhere, Branch having his best start until the injury, McCracy late round pick being a solid starter.

He's not working <b>miracles</b>  but he has got a lot out of a lot of young players 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Its gon be haters even when we are winning.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:I just need a reason 92 people read my thread and did not answer it, but 5 people replied to one that was created by someone else. That looks like people don't want to post in my threads just because I am the one who starts them.

Judging from what I see here, my guess might be they avoid drama.

Quote:This is exactly the same thing I posted in the AFC South forum andf I got no replies despite over 90 views.  Wallbash

Why do posters always reply to another person's thread but not mine? I will only comment on this article in my thread because I posted it first.

This is why. Please, JW, no disrespect here... But, if you find your self-worth based on how many responses you get to a thread you start on Jaguars message board, that is putting all of your eggs in the wrong basket. Bringing attention to it only looks like a cry for attention.

Again, no disrespect meant here...just honesty.

Quote:This is why. Please, JW, no disrespect here... But, if you find your self-worth based on how many responses you get to a thread you start on Jaguars message board, that is putting all of your eggs in the wrong basket. Bringing attention to it only looks like a cry for attention.

Again, no disrespect meant here...just honesty.
And maybe people would respect her a little more if she didn't also root for the Packers and Broncos. Like last year when she rooted for the Broncos to beat the Jags

Quote:I proclaim you MrJagsFanatic

I am not happy with this post. :down:

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I'm not saying we have guaranteed superstar young players 

But look at the facts - first team to have 3 rookie WRs to have over 40 catches, a RB who was a QB his whole life, turn into our best RB, a 3rd and 6th round rookie picks that were out best guys on the OL

Telvin Smith and JT Thomas looking like solid LB, Ryan Davis making plays out of nowhere, Branch having his best start until the injury, McCracy late round pick being a solid starter.

He's not working <b>miracles</b>  but he has got a lot out of a lot of young players 

I agree mostly, but saying DRob is the best RB isn't saying much.  We need to have a Fred T or MJD back there before this team can be successful.  DRob is no game changer.  Dude has speed, and did well in scrambling in college, which I think has helped in here.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I agree mostly, but saying DRob is the best RB isn't saying much. We need to have a Fred T or MJD back there before this team can be successful. DRob is no game changer. Dude has speed, and did well in scrambling in college, which I think has helped in here.

The running game is no longer that important, in my opinion. If shoelace can catch balls out of the backfield and get positive yards, that's just as good.

Look at the teams that made it to the conference championship, besides Seattle, the didn't run the ball all that great...