Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ryan O'Halloran really hates Justin Blackmon guts

Turn to 1010xl, he's getting really angry now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Mike tried hard to keep his cool!

i think he must have been seen with his wife or somthing Ryan ohack is deff. not a blackmon fan

Everyone please call in and make it the Justin Blackmon hour, just for the fun of it.  

Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

At work cant listen to it now, Can anyone give a rundown of what he is so pissed about.

Lol

I was just listening to that.  He said "sources in the building" don't believe Justin can ever be productive again.  He's still pretty young.

Huh

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2015, 11:48 AM by Solid Snake.)

Quote:At work cant listen to it now, Can anyone give a rundown of what he is so [BAD WORD REMOVED] about.

I think most of us are still trying to figure that out. I understand he wants us to lower our expectations but he's making this too personal.

Quote:I was just listening to that.  He said "sources in the building" don't believe Justin can ever be productive again.  He's still pretty young.
After the way Dave weighed in on him during the end of year presser. im suprised he has any sources in the building besides the Janitor.

Quote:I was just listening to that. He said "sources in the building" don't believe Justin can ever be productive again. He's still pretty young.

He can if he comes back motivated. Dude is what like 25? That's not old at all.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Listened today for the first time in a while. O'Halloran really, really does not like Blackmon. 

Oh, well, his sources said so... so it must be fact.

His behavior is gross and unprofessional

Quote:His behavior is gross and unprofessional

As are his cargo shorts

Where do they find these people? How did he sit down for an interview and the Jags were like "yes, your our guy!"
Shock the world

I wonder if these are his same sources he used around draft time because we all know how well that turned out for him.

Quote:I was just listening to that.  He said "sources in the building" don't believe Justin can ever be productive again.  He's still pretty young.

That may turn out to be correct.  Still, it's not hurting anything to wait and see if he's able to buck that expectation and become a productive player in the league. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I missed it. What exactly did he say about Blackmon?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Like FBT said, we're really not out anything at this point if he makes a 'comeback' or not. Certainly, it would be nice if he did turn things around and be an impact player like he had originally been drafted to be; but, our expectations have to be tempered by the understanding that he has been out of it (literally and figuratively) for what's coming up on two years. 

Either way you slice it, JB is going to have to face some tough challenges. I'm glad we've moved on and aren't dependent on him at this point.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

He's 25!  I don't see how he can be productive if he comes back and plays... Wallbash

[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]