Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ryan O'Halloran really hates Justin Blackmon guts

More of the same from the OSU EXTRA

<p class="" style="font-size:11px;color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Posted: Monday, February 9, 2015 2:26 pm | Updated: 12:36 am, Tue Feb 10, 2015.

<p class="" style="font-size:11px;font-weight:700;color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11.002200126648px;margin:0px;">From Staff Reports</span> | <a class="" href='http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/osusportsextra/jaguars-expect-to-know-former-osu-wr-justin-blackmon-s/article_ad44efa4-486a-5890-8308-bdfdc89a7962.html#user-comment-area'>0 comments</a>

<div style="font-size:12.00119972229px;margin:0px auto 0px 0px;">
<div style="font-size:12.0023994445801px;margin:0px;color:rgb(0,0,0);">
<p style="font-size:15px;font-family:'Palatino Linotype', 'Book Antiqua', Palatino, serif;">Jacksonville Jaguars fans are once again asking Jaguars.com senior writer John Oehser for an update on former Oklahoma State wide receiver Justin Blackmon.

<p style="font-size:15px;font-family:'Palatino Linotype', 'Book Antiqua', Palatino, serif;">The former first-round draft pick was suspended the entire 2013-14 NFL season, but may be reinstated to play next season.

<div style="font-size:12.0036001205444px;margin:0px;">
<p style="font-size:15px;font-family:'Palatino Linotype', 'Book Antiqua', Palatino, serif;">"Jaguars General Manager David Caldwell said he hopes to know something regarding Blackmon’s status before the NFL Draft on April 30," Oehser writes. "That’s two and a half months away. While I understand people’s overwhelming desire to know something on this front, there’s really not a terrific hurry for the Jaguars to know Blackmon’s status."

<p style="font-size:15px;font-family:'Palatino Linotype', 'Book Antiqua', Palatino, serif;">Oehser continues, "The Jaguars aren’t drafting or signing free agents based on Blackmon, so not knowing in the next few weeks won’t change anything. As far as indications about Blackmon, yes, I believe there’s a good chance he will be able to play next season. That’s because all indications are that Blackmon is doing well and out of rehab."

<p style="font-size:15px;font-family:'Palatino Linotype', 'Book Antiqua', Palatino, serif;">Click here to read more at the Jaguars official site.

</div>
</div>
</div>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Clearly, O'Halloran really doesn't like Blackmon.  He should consider not injecting his bias into doing his job.
Yeah I remember him tweeting something about Chris Clemons last season too, very unprofessional IMO.

It still boggles my mind that we'll have Justin back! Even if he has regressed, his talent remains the same. At his very worst he'll be a reliable #4 receiver. I think the depth chart will end up looking something like. 

1. Marquise Lee

2. Allen Robinson

3. FA 

4. Allen Hurns 

5. Justin Blackmon 

Ace is cut 

Quote:It still boggles my mind that we'll have Justin back! Even if he has regressed, his talent remains the same. At his very worst he'll be a reliable #4 receiver. I think the depth chart will end up looking something like. 

1. Marquise Lee

2. Allen Robinson

3. FA 

4. Allen Hurns 

5. Justin Blackmon 

Ace is cut 
Yes please. Ace is so overrated.

However i think your depth chart is a little wrong.

1. Robinson

2. FA

3. Lee

4. Blackmon

5. Hurns

Quote:Yes please. Ace is so overrated.

1. Robinson

2. FA

3. Lee

4. Blackmon

5. Hurns
1.FA

2.Robinson

3.Hurns

4.Lee

5.BLackmon

The idea is to bring in Top free agents if we cant get a really good WR dont waste the money our receivers are good enough, use teh money elsewhere.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yes please. Ace is so overrated.

1. Robinson

2. FA

3. Lee

4. Blackmon

5. Hurns
I'd be good with that at the start of TC.  Come Week 1 though, I can things shifting around a bit based mainly on how Lee develops and how Blackmon bounces back.

I'm not going for any sort of order here:

1.Blackmon

2.Robinson

3.Lee

4.Hurns

5.Prediction:Brandon Tate(Replaces Sanders in return and on depth chart receiving wise.)