Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Name the new board

Perhaps FBT and the others putting the new board together already have a name picked out, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to put our own suggestions out there. I'm pretty sure we can't use the Jaguars brand name, though.

I propose "Shove Social Media Up Your [BLEEP], NFL" but that's a little long and a tad angsty.

Mmm, how about "The Litter Box"?  No, no... "The Scratching Post"?  No, too much like a house cat. 

I'm terrible at this stuff. All of my kids are named Cuthbert.

Fire away.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Jungle

Quote:Perhaps FBT and the others putting the new board together already have a name picked out, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to put our own suggestions out there. I'm pretty sure we can't use the Jaguars brand name, though.

I propose "Shove Social Media Up Your [BAD WORD REMOVED], NFL" but that's a little long and a tad angsty.

Mmm, how about "The Litter Box"?  No, no... "The Scratching Post"?  No, too much like a house cat. 

I'm terrible at this stuff. All of my kids are named Cuthbert.

Fire away.

Naming the board isn't really a problem.  I don't think that it's patented or copyrighted in any way.  What really needs a name is the new site.  Right now it's http://jungle.jaguars.com.  Perhaps just http://jaguarsjungle.com or something like that?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Naming the board isn't really a problem.  I don't think that it's patented or copyrighted in any way.  What really needs a name is the new site.  Right now it's http://jungle.jaguars.com.  Perhaps just http://jaguarsjungle.com or something like that?

Site, board, tomato, tomahto.

Work Time Killing Space.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Bull [BLEEP] Alley .com

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

ModLand.com
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

ModsonvilleModwires.com

IAmModHearMeRoar.com

SilenceIBanYou.com

BanMan&RoBan.com

MAGAForum

The Jungle

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

The Naked Jungle

..... ok ... just thought it may get more hits than my prior suggestion of The Jungle.

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

[Image: 16825867630_c811ddb2b1_o.jpg]

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

91%Corn.com

safarinotthebrowser.com

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

becausejaguars.com
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017, 07:12 PM by rollerjag.)

It would be interesting to know everyone's sincere suggestions, we may need to choose something without "Jaguars" or "Jungle" in the name.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:It would be interesting to know everyone's sincere suggestions, we may need to choose something without "Jaguars" or "Jungle" in the name.

Sincere idea:

WelcomeToDuval.com
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I got a name for it,and its not the jungle either.  The Pride.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

DTWD.com

Boardy McBoardface
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS