Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chris Ballard gets 2nd interview with colts

Seems to be the favourite for the job. Its rumoured he wants Dave Toub as head coach too.

That's my worst nightmare.

Toub and Ballard would be terrifying with the colts

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yea, at face value those would both seem to be big upgrades.

It's official.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...al-manager

If he brings in toub were locked in for last place in the division for awhile Sad

I see nothing special about either guy. Not impressed. dolts gonna dolt. 

I don't know why people would worry about Toub moving to Indianapolis. Jim Irsay is still the guy who hires and fires coaches, right?

I guess we know who is going to get Mixon for a steal now and own us for the next decade. 

Quote:I guess we know who is going to get Mixon for a steal now and own us for the next decade. 

Ballard does not have a history of drafting players with character red flags.

Pagano seems to think he's safe

Quote:Pagano seems to think he's safe

Hope so
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2017, 10:20 PM by jobclarke.)

Quote:Hope so
To get a quality staff now is going to be tough if they look for a new coach

No, Pagano knows he is safe. He would have been fired weeks ago if his job was ever in jeopardy.

Quote:Ballard does not have a history of drafting players with character red flags.
Tyreek Hill beat up and choked out his pregnant girlfriend, Marcus Peters was dismissed from his team during his senior year, and Justin Houston fell due to failed drug tests.

Quote:I see nothing special about either guy. Not impressed. dolts gonna dolt.
Ballard is the guy who had a huge part in drafting the uber talented chiefs team that was just in the playoffs and Toub is a well respected special teams coach whos units have been top 10 every single year since 2001 when he served under John Harbaugh. But hey facts dont matter dolts gonna dolt right?

Quote:Tyreek Hill beat up and choked out his pregnant girlfriend, Marcus Peters was dismissed from his team during his senior year, and Justin Houston fell due to failed drug tests.

A crime that severe should have gotten Tyreek Hill dismissed from his team.

It still does not guarantee the Colts will want a player who punched his girlfriend though. Chris Ballard is joining a team that needs another offensive line rebuild.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2017, 12:28 AM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:A crime that severe should have gotten Tyreek Hill dismissed from his team.

It still does not guarantee the Colts will want a player who punched his girlfriend though. Chris Ballard is joining a team that needs another offensive line rebuild.
I didnt say it was guaranteed, just that he does have a history of it.

The colts line didnt give up too many sacks in the last 7 weeks of the season and were top 5 in run blocking. It doesnt need to be rebuild just added to a bit.

Luck holds the ball too long which gets him sacked as well. Its not just the line.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2017, 01:28 PM by haveaseat.)

Quote:Ballard is the guy who had a huge part in drafting the uber talented chiefs team that was just in the playoffs and Toub is a well respected special teams coach whos units have been top 10 every single year since 2001 when he served under John Harbaugh. But hey facts dont matter dolts gonna dolt right?

You act like Ballard was the GM in KC and calling all the shots lol. Caldwell was a big part in the Julio Jones trade too. So what? Means zilch. You have to hit on your picks just like every other GM. Not surprised by the chicken little group around here, though. 

And please tell me how the hell being a good ST coach makes you a good HC. I'll wait. 

It looks like that's the case entering going into the 2017 season.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...17-season/

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2017, 02:31 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:You act like Ballard was the GM in KC and calling all the shots lol. Caldwell was a big part in the Julio Jones trade too. So what? Means zilch. You have to hit on your picks just like every other GM. Not surprised by the chicken little group around here, though. 

And please tell me how the hell being a good ST coach makes you a good HC. I'll wait. 

Did you know Vermeil and Belichick were special teams coaches?

NFL.com has an article about exactly that. Toub explained being a good STC translates to being a good HC because his job requires coaching every position except QB.