Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Huge Superbowl Blowout

If either the Seahawks, or the Patriots win the Superbowl by more than 2 scores … Which team do you believe would be the more likely team to blowout the opposing team?

If you wish to share why you would favor one team to beat the snot out of the other team, it would make for some good debate.

I'm going with the Patriots as my pick to beat the snot out of the Seahawks. (Given the premise of the thread question)

Flipping a coin is allowed. but not encouraged.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think it will be the Seahawks that win. With the ways things are going for the Cheatriots and Bill Bilicheat the refs will keep a keen eye on them

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Just a reminder: we haven't lost for 10 or more points in the last 63 regular season and playoff games (since week 9 of the 2011 season). I'm not saying it can't happen this time, but it's seems unlikely to me.

I think it'll be close, but I'd say thePats have a better shot at winning big. 

Lynch isn't in top form and  big plays on his part could be limited. Also - more and more offenses have shown the ability this year to pick away at the Seattle D with short-ish stuff over the middle when they set the safeties back or the SS is baited away from the play. Brady could have a field day with that. 

You just don't blow the Seahawks out, you might beat them, but blowing them out is just rare.

Considering the Pats have won all 3 of their SBs by only 3 points, I would be very surprised to see a Pats blowout victory.

It's just hard to imagine a blowout in this game like last years game.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I don't think the first snap by the Deflatriots will go over Brady's head

I think the Pats win by a touchdown or more

Seattle. The NFC has proven to be the much stronger conference the past couple of seasons.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Angry Tom strafe Seahags.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

It's a Blowout party, people.  Stop talking about "Close", and "History".

The New England Patriots are going to stomp the Seattle Seahawks ... Butt Gas, Valve.

I KNOW why, do you?

If there were a blowout it would be by the Patriots.  They thrashed your Colts, and they weren't even trying at the end.  The Seahawks barley escaped a lot of teams this year, especailly the Packers.  They should have lost to the Packers, and it was pretty sad the first half of the Panthers game.  The Seahawks aren't the stronger team this year.  Sherman is hurt, Earl Thomas had a dislocated shoulder.  That right there should be bad news for them.  Belichick's only concern isLynch, and I think they will keep Russel Wilson from running out of the pocket.  

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

A blowout?

The Seahawks.  

Defense wins championships.  Not to mention the Seahawks just don't get blown out.  Did they barely beat the Packers?  Sure.  And the Patriots barely beat the Ravens.  Only in the Packers game, Russell Wilson threw four interceptions, and they still came out ahead.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Did I mention how the Patriots are going to stomp the Seahawks to smithereens? .... Really badly, too.

It's going to be really bad, right?

I already feel bad for the Seahawks fans.  Sad Poor lil fella's.

Waffle Waffle

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.