Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jeremy Lane: "Gronk isn't that good."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/sto...owski-good

Here's the Patriots MB response to this: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patr...d.1115447/

With all of the deflate-gate nonsense, and all of the Seahawks players who are talking trash to the Patriots right now, one thing is now for certain. The Patriots are going to extirpate the Seahawks at the Superbowl. That I am sure of.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Serious question, who is Jeremy Lane?

On what team would Gronk NOT be considered an upgrade at TE?

Quote:Serious question, who is Jeremy Lane?
According to the Pats MB, we shouldn't even bother. He'll be dead after facing Gronk in the Superbowl.

Quote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/sto...owski-good

Here's the Patriots MB response to this: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patr...d.1115447/

With all of the deflate-gate nonsense, and all of the Seahawks players who are talking trash to the Patriots right now, one thing is now for certain. The Patriots are going to extirpate the Seahawks at the Superbowl. That I am sure of.

What an idiot, why would you say something like that? It's beyond dumb as everyone with a set of eyes knows Gronk is one of the best players in football, just a really immature, unprofessional comment from a relatively unknown player.

I think he was trying to say Gronk really isnt that good at dancing. :teehee:

The Patriots are going to win because Gronk is going to prove he is that good.

Quote:I think he was trying to say Gronk really isnt that good at dancing. :teehee:

Well, this would be a true statement and whoever this clown is needs to amend his statement.  Confusedweat:

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:Serious question, who is Jeremy Lane?

Seattle cornerback

Ignorant statement if I ever did see one.

i could see trying to get into a qbs head with something like that, but trying to get into the head of a guy who already relies on physicality when youre that much smaller than he is? you are asking for punishment.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Ignorant statement if I ever did see one.

I have a better word for it: stupid.

It will be fun to see this guy get his [BLEEP] handed to him. Stupid is as stupid does.

Quote:It will be fun to see this guy get his donkey handed to him. Stupid is as stupid does.

I take it you are rooting for the Patriots.

Pete Carroll's response: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-gronk-yet

This bodes well for my bet on the Pats to cover.

I also had no clue who Jeremy Lane even was before this. Maybe he was just trying to get his 15 minutes while he still could.

Quote:This bodes well for my bet on the Pats to cover.

I also had no clue who Jeremy Lane even was before this. Maybe he was just trying to get his 15 minutes while he still could.

Unfortunately for NFL fans, Lane will not cover Gronk. He is a backup and special teamer.

Quote:Unfortunately for NFL fans, Lane will not cover Gronk. He is a backup and special teamer.

lane will cover gronk. lane works the slot. excerpt from the espn article about it...

"The Patriots often line up Gronkowski in the slot, which means Lane could be lined up against him."

j dub

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I take it you are rooting for the Patriots.

Pete Carroll's response: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-gronk-yet
I am because they were my dad's team when I was growing up. He's from Rhode Island and we'd watch Sunday games when I was at his house during football season. It's more a sentimental thing for me. He still roots for them though he's a bonafide Jags fan now.

".....just kidding." Is what they left off
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

All this trash talk is irrelevant.   It has no effect on the game.   It's the Super Bowl, for chrissakes.   If the players aren't up for the game already, then feeling insulted isn't going to do anything for them.