Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
That's it... I gotta let the organization have it this time.

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2017, 06:29 AM by Jaguarrior.)

Dave Caldwell

Dave Dave Dave Dave Dave. You're starting to wreak of Gene Smith. I remembered my reaction to the Bortles pick at 3. What's worst is you would have picked Sammy Watkins with Mack right in front of you. I actually like you for a lot of reasons, but STOP IT MAN. You can't win with him!

This better be lip service is all I know. If you let The Clemson QB pass you by you'll regret it - again!

You've made some excellent moves in your situation, but don't marry yourself to any one idea. 

Blake Bortles

He had a wonderful college career. His wife is a super hot. He's a millionaire many times over and you play pro-football. He's the definition of a winner in life, just not on the football field. I want him on the team, but only to compete with a 1st or 2nd Round pick. You lost against too many backup QBs for my taste.

Hope you prove my eyes wrong, but a far competition is needed. If we didn't have Tom on board I'd never believe a real comp would happen this off-season.

Doug Marrone

My only issue with you is you're attempt at rapping and your view point on the culture. 

Other than that, you get a pass. At least you didn't invite Charles Barkley to talk to a group of men. 

Shad Khan

Your ponytail alone is an inspiration, but TC gives me goosebumps and hope. 5 year pass

QB: Draft one early. keep the ones you have to compete. But not you Henne.

LB: Need depth. Poz Jack and Smith are fine, but there's nothing else after that. Not even jar on the self. Draft and FA heavily.  

RB: GB's WR should look better than your starters. I'd say take Fournette if Watson, Myles, and Hooker are off the board. I know he's a Safety, but he's special. Allen too if shoulder clears.

OL: Ain't been right since '07. Free Agency

TE: Koyac looked to come on, but we need to get a reliable guy at this position.

If you're like me your tired of the "alternative facts" the jags media push on us. Don't let them tell you there are no QBs in the Draft. They say that every year and there are always a Dak. Go get him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow

Starting DL next season of JPP-Jackson-Jones-Allen or bust.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Blake isn't married.  Caldwell doesn't play "smartest guy in the room" yet.

Huh

The organization has logged your complaint and will be along shortly to address your concerns. Thank you for your time.

Quote:Dave Caldwell

Dave Dave Dave Dave Dave. You're starting to wreak of Gene Smith. I remembered my reaction to the Bortles pick at 3. What's worst is you would have picked Sammy Watkins with Mack right in front of you. I actually like you for a lot of reasons, but STOP IT MAN. You can't win with him!

This better be lip service is all I know. If you let The Clemson QB pass you by you'll regret it - again!

You've made some excellent moves in your situation, but don't marry yourself to any one idea. 

Blake Bortles

He had a wonderful college career. His wife is a super hot. He's a millionaire many times over and you play pro-football. He's the definition of a winner in life, just not on the football field. I want him on the team, but only to compete with a 1st or 2nd Round pick. You lost against too many backup QBs for my taste.

Hope you prove my eyes wrong, but a far competition is needed. If we didn't have Tom on board I'd never believe a real comp would happen this off-season.

Doug Marrone

My only issue with you is you're attempt at rapping and your view point on the culture. 

Other than that, you get a pass. At least you didn't invite Charles Barkley to talk to a group of men. 

Shad Khan

Your ponytail alone is an inspiration, but TC gives me goosebumps and hope. 5 year pass

LB: Need depth. [BAD WORD REMOVED] Jack and Smith are fine, but there's nothing else after that. Not even jar on the self. Draft and FA heavily.  

RB: GB's WR should look better than your starters. I'd say take Fournette if Watson, Myles, and Hooker are off the board. I know he's a Safety, but he's special. Allen too if shoulder clears.

TE: Koyac looked to come on, but we need to get a reliable guy at this position.

If you're like me your tired of the "alternative facts" the jags media push on us. Don't let them tell you there are no QBs in the Draft. They say that every year and there are always a Dak. Go get him.

Please shut up and find a purpose in life.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Herp and derp.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Buuuuwwwwwwaaaa!!!. Remember folks, friends don't let friends post after boiling crack rocks.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

That'll show em!!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Starting DL next season of JPP-Jackson-Jones-Allen or bust.
No Yannick or Fowler?

THATS IT!!!

Blake isn't even with that "super hot" girl anymore....

This is close to on par with Teal Time Radio.

What the crap is this

Quote:Dave Caldwell

Blake Bortles

Doug Marrone

Shad Khan

LB: Need depth. [BAD WORD REMOVED] Jack and Smith are fine, but there's nothing else after that. Not even jar on the self. Draft and FA heavily.  

NEVER, EVER dirrect your posted comments to the organization personally. Remember we the fans are voicing our opinions to which are Wide Spread. If the person(s) that you're directing this post to adheres to your commands while other fans disagree w/your opinions, what about their opinions? Voicing our opinion(s) as we're entitled to but NEVER, EVER be Dirrect...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:No Yannick or Fowler?
Passing situation line will be JPP-Jackson-Allen-Fowler/Ngakoue

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

You tell em'! I'm sure they are going to change their approach to this organization as a result of this post.

Quote:NEVER, EVER dirrect your posted comments to the organization personally. Remember we the fans are voicing our opinions to which are Wide Spread. If the person(s) that you're directing this post to adheres to your commands while other fans disagree w/your opinions, what about their opinions? Voicing our opinion(s) as we're entitled to but NEVER, EVER be Dirrect...

NH3...

Nah that ok. I'll do me. Thanks

Quote:You tell em'! I'm sure they are going to change their approach to this organization as a result of this post.

I didn't really think they would, but I like voicing opinions.

I really really didn't think anyone would think they would, but this is an interesting message board.

If I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up. Just saying... :whistling:

Quote:Buuuuwwwwwwaaaa!!!. Remember folks, friends don't let friends post after boiling crack rocks.

What's up Jagwired!!! It been a while since I slapped you around intellectually. Missed you babe!  Banana

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2017, 02:54 PM by Jaguarrior.)

Quote:Please shut up and find a purpose in life.

I've got it! I've finally found it.

I'll go looking for funny and well written message board posts and tell the poster to find thier purpose. 

Genious!!!!!!! 

Thank you for showing me your ways oh wise one.  :thanks:  :yes: