Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'm Embarrassed

We've all been there & know how it feels.

Just make it a clean shot right between the eyes, I don't want to feel anymore pain.   Sad

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

you suck

pain? what do you know about pain ? :pinch:

Quote:pain? what do you know about pain ? :pinch:

I'm a Colts (Slash) Jaguars Fan.

Make it stop, it burns.

You all wanted the next coming of Manning, and now you got him.

The regular season Manning

The playoff Manning

The good news for you Indy fans is you can now switch gears and tune in to the Pacers vs LeBron Magic rivalry. 

OK ... time to focus back on the Jags where the offseason is 10x as good as the regular season.

Let it out Sammy...let it out!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I tried to keep your hopes down during the season... Don't blame me

Quote:I'm a Colts (Slash) Jaguars Fan.

Make it stop, it burns.

They make a cream for that.. Smile

Quote:I tried to keep your hopes down during the season... Don't blame me

You did, I admit you really did.  You done such a good job that I almost gave up my Colts fanhood ... but then I would be left with only my Jaguars fanhood.  

Bitter, jealous, and mean.  Tongue

Oh wait ... That is me.

Quote:They make a cream for that.. Smile

It tasted horrible, but my Teal Mane grew 4 inches in less than a week.

Quote:You did, I admit you really did.  You done such a good job that I almost gave up my Colts fanhood ... but then I would be left with only my Jaguars fanhood.  

Bitter, jealous, and mean.  Tongue

Oh wait ... That is me.

It tasted horrible, but my Teal Mane grew 4 inches in less than a week.

You applied it to the wrong area.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:It tasted horrible, but my Teal Mane grew 4 inches in less than a week.

Quote:You applied it to the wrong area.

Suppository?  I tried that first ... That's probably why it tasted so bad.

Quote:Suppository?  I tried that first ... That's probably why it tasted so bad.
Talk about a great sport!!!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:OK ... time to focus back on the Jags where the offseason is 10x as good as the regular season.

This made me laugh because I was just thinking the same thing.  The drama with the Alex Mack offer last year outdid most of the season.  Good times the off season.  I'm just glad the draft won't be ridiculously late although it is still later than I'd like.  Of course that is to stay away from March Madness.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Sammy at least you can say your colts won a Super Bowl,with the Head coachs jags keep hireing they won't ever win the super bowl. Gus will lead them to another loseing recored in 2015.   7 wins ,and 25 loses in 2 years is terrbille.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:Sammy at least you can say your colts won a Super Bowl,with the Head coachs jags keep hireing they won't ever win the super bowl. Gus will lead them to another loseing recored in 2015.   7 wins ,and 25 loses in 2 years is terrbille.

Stop listening to your Dad.

Huh

Yeah its pretty embarrassing to be a Titans fan right now. Colts' fans have nothing to be ashamed of.

Quote:Stop listening to your Dad.
no way,my dad knows what hes talking about. until we have us a real HC we won't ever get there. if we had us jeff fisher last season we would've been 9-7.  I would say bill belichick,but we all know he won't ever leave the pats.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I enjoy pie and cake, but pancakes are truly the best.