Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Big Cat Country: "Jaguars hope to hire Adam Gase, Doug Marrone, and Greg Olson as offensive assistants."

This is excellent news. If you're Gus Bradley you can easily use the selling point of "if you want a challenge, you come to Jacksonville Vs. a place like Baltimore that has already proven they can win regardless of the staff".

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is cool.  We'll have plenty of coaches to replace Bradley without having to offer a relocation package.

Quote:We weren't quite expecting something like this were we?

The people who are running this team are sharp minded.

thinking our future looks good.

real good.....

really exciting if this happens.
I agree except let's see what actually happens first before we jump for joy.

Make that happen, Shad open that checkbook 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

On the contrary, one can have long term security in Baltimore with an extremely proven GM

Sounds way too good to be true, but it makes sense. They have to give Bortles the best chance to succeed. Surround him with great coaches, and give him some veteran players.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:On the contrary, one can have long term security in Baltimore with an extremely proven GM

Yep. If I am Gase, the choice is easy.

This would make me so happy

Quote:On the contrary, one can have long term security in Baltimore with an extremely proven GM
I for one would whether take on a challenge. I'm not the kind that would take easy way! Maybe that's just me.

Quote:Don't want Blake learning a new offense.

Yea, because Blake's demonstrated mastery of Fisch's gimmicky college offense gave us reason for hope... 

"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

But on the other hand, he also has family in the area and if Gus gets a fired, in all likelihood he would be named HC. So, he has a chance to make a lot more money then he does now. Word is that Khan is on his way to Jacksonville in order to try and negotiate a deal with the trio.

Quote:But on the other hand, he also has family in the area and if Gus gets a fired, in all likelihood he would be named HC. So, he has a chance to make a lot more money then he does now. Word is that Khan is on his way to Jacksonville in order to try and negotiate a deal with the trio.
Link on this "word" you speak of?

I do like the idea of having a HC in waiting as a coordinator.  I don't think Bradley is a long term solution here.

Quote:Link on this "word" you speak of?

I do like the idea of having a HC in waiting as a coordinator.  I don't think Bradley is a long term solution here.
http://blackandteal.com/2015/01/19/jagua...t-country/

Quote:http://blackandteal.com/2015/01/19/jagua...t-country/
Thanks!

This would be a tremendous upgrade to the offensive staff.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

This wait is killing me
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

This,or some form of this would be ABSOLUTELY HUGE

We should get some kind of update about this by the end of the day.

Quote:We should get some kind of update about this by the end of the day.

Too long. I want to know by the end of the hour
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

WE DEMAND ANSWERS!  :teehee: