Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Big Cat Country: "Jaguars hope to hire Adam Gase, Doug Marrone, and Greg Olson as offensive assistants."

Quote:You guys realize it was a joke right?
If you look at some of the posts, your joke has a ring of truth. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You guys realize it was a joke right?
I don't think that Khan would be willing to hire any of these guys anyways.

If we hire Greg Olson, 
Raiders<span style="color:rgb(34,34,33);"> offensive coordinator or 
<span style="color:rgb(34,34,33);">Kirby Wilson, Vikings running backs coach, I might get sick to my stomach. Out of all the talent out there, for us to even consider someone coming over from either of those teams gives me migraines. </span></span>

Quote:If we hire Greg Olson, 
<span style="color:rgb(34,34,33);">Kirby Wilson, Vikings running backs coach, I might get sick to my stomach. Out of all the talent out there, for us to even consider someone coming over from either of those teams gives me migraines. </span></span>
Khan might go the cheap route and hire them anyways.

Quote:If we hire Greg Olson, 

There is only one Greg Olson I want, and hes not a coach.

This is taking too long to be true

if it wasnt true why is it on nfl.com???

Quote:if it wasnt true why is it on nfl.com???
Link please.

Quote:Khan might go the cheap route and hire them anyways.

I know and if he does, I will pay for a kid to take a dump in every pool in the stadium lol

Im still not big on Olsen but the other two Im fine with. Wonder if itll happen or not?

Here's some tweets from Alfie:

<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AlfieBCC'><b>/r/Alfie (ಠ_ಠ)</b> <span style="color:rgb(136,153,166);font-size:13px;"><span>@AlfieBCC</span></span></a> · <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AlfieBCC/status/557282459520618498' title="1:04 PM - 19 Jan 2015"><span>1h1 hour ago</a></span>
</div>

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;">I'm not sure why people have a hard time seeing Marrone go from HC to position coach. He's getting $4M anyway.

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;"> 

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;">"Chris Mortensen reported Adam Gase had a high grade on Bortles in the draft, FWIW."

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;">"I don't have any updates on the OC situation, for those asking. Will tweet when/if I do."

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;"> 

Why won't alfie at least say where the source came from? For all we know it might have come from BJORN.

Quote:Why won't alfie at least say where the source came from? For all we know it might have come from BJORN.
Because that's the quickest way to assure that source doesn't have a job tomorrow.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I hope they called TMD to make sure these guys are on the up and up
It's all about the name. If they don't pass the name test, we're screwed.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2015, 06:23 PM by BassX97.)

For a journalist, Giving up a source is career suicide.

At any rate, I think its safe to assume the ball drops sometime this week. Gase - OC, Olson - QBcoach, marrone - OL coach or anything even close to this would be amazing.

With that said, I have a hard time believing Gase chooses Jax over Baltimore.

Can't wait to see whats next. 

Quote:For a journalist, Giving up a source is career suicide.

At any rate, I think its safe to assume the ball drops sometime this week. Gase - OC, Olson - QBcoach, marrone - OL coach or anything even close to this would be amazing.

With that said, I have a hard time believing Gase chooses Jax over Baltimore.
Gase had a high draft grade on Bortles. He might be enticed by the prospects of being close to family, getting millions of dollars, and possibly being a HC (if Gus gets fired).

Quote:Gase had a high draft grade on Bortles. He might be enticed by the prospects of being close to family, getting millions of dollars, and possibly being a HC (if Gus gets fired).
I haven't seen a legit link/quote from Mortensen (or Gase) yet in regards to this subject.

Gase meeting with the Ravens tonight via twitter
Shock the world

Quote:Gase meeting with the Ravens tonight via twitter

I wouldn't be suprised if Harbaugh doesn't have him locked up in an agreement tonight.

Quote:I wouldn't be suprised if Harbaugh doesn't have him locked up in an agreement tonight.

Probably not tonight, but I'm sure we will know tomorrow.
Shock the world